Neo Geo X: is it really as bad as they say?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

ahaha that sad violin

god these sad sacks of shit in their 40's collecting all this useless videogame shit.
here's this cancer patient looking fucker for example:

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
ahaha that sad violin

god these sad sacks of shit in their 40's collecting all this useless videogame shit.
here's this cancer patient looking fucker for example

Gotta fill that void in their life with something physical. They should just take dick. Cheaper...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
here's this cancer patient looking fucker for example:
:lolz: "ultimate game room tour" - more like "ultimate tomb tour"

//Edit: or "ultimate torture" (certainly for the viewer).

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
//Edit: or "ultimate torture" (certainly for the viewer).

I think I died at 4:53 when he went full Adam Koralik.

"This is the Mega Jet: a Master System that was only available through airlines"

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Fucking casual poser comes here, hangs for no reason, never owned a neo...and now wants to talk shit when told to use common sense, great fucking member.

I understand that madman's edginess is his attempt to become king of the otaku dollfuckers on the forum or something like that, but you just seem to have a stick up your arse. Why so glum Dark Jaguar? Why not try smoking a :-J?

By the way I did own an AES for years, but sold it and the games to buy an HD TV and Xbox 360 in 2007 (720P, 37 Inch! Woah!). Looking back, that was a terrible mistake.

I've always been a gamer not a collector. With AES prices and fakes rising, I wondered if the Neo Geo X after updates and mods would make a fine dedicated Romz box. The answer clearly is no. I'll stick with my CDZ for now.

P.S The CDZ is still a Neo ;)

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Just get a raspberry pi and buy the dock for the NGX. Boom you got a emulator in a neo geo case.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Just get a raspberry pi and buy the dock for the NGX. Boom you got a emulator in a neo geo case.

Yeah that's actually a good shout. NGX control sticks are USB so will still work with the Pi as well. Might find a busted kit on ebay - quite a few on there with non working batteries.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've always been a gamer not a collector.

You have to play the games in order to be a gamer, you're no gamer, you're just sheep. The NGX would work way better after a softmod, no one here in this thread has done it, I did it for someone who had one, it works great, so yeah...keep on chewing grass.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You have to play the games in order to be a gamer, you're no gamer, you're just sheep. The NGX would work way better after a softmod, no one here in this thread has done it, I did it for someone who had one, it works great, so yeah...keep on chewing grass.

I'm not sure I follow. I can only play original AES games in order to not be a sheep? Playing them on Steam or on Neo Geo CD not hardcore enough? You'll probably have a stroke if I mention I enjoy playing SNK ports on the Sega Saturn. Sacrilege!

If you got in the AES years ago and held on to your stuff then fair enough. But if you don't fancy the consolised MVS route, or paying enough to buy a small car for a video game, the alternatives (NGCD, Roms, ports) are all that is left. I don't really see using them as being a sheep. I remember buying Viewpoint on AES complete for about $200 from here in 2003. I see it's now going for $1000+ on ebay. I'm not butthurt, but that's just fucking insane.

To me, a sheep is a rich single nerd that has expensive (and probably fake) AES carts because he saw them on Metal Jesus Rocks or some other shitty youtube channel, but never actually plays them.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're misunderstanding this entirely, no surprise, I'm simply talking about the games, not the medium. You said you're a gamer, I'm saying you're not, how can you get that crossed is beyond me. Why so retarded? All I did was tell you to use common sense and you get all worked up about gloom and doom, collectard vs gamer BS, lol.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You're misunderstanding this entirely, no surprise, I'm simply talking about the games, not the medium. You said you're a gamer, I'm saying you're not, how can you get that crossed is beyond me. Why so retarded? All I did was tell you to use common sense and you get all worked up about gloom and doom, collectard vs gamer BS, lol.

And how the fuck do you know how much Neo Geo I play? You spying on me? ;)

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
My heart has enough room for 2 madman's. (and to beat people to the punch, so does my arse)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
fake madman gives madmen everywhere a bad name. He needs to disappear for another 10 years.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Is it my turn to be madman yet?