Donald Trump, Champion of equality

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
not even going to read what this bag of shit is about.. trans in the military that pic ofkliger from mash

youknow norms enjoy fighting about what sports team they like. and its not like not verylong ago you could even walk with alight at night without getting jumped? I guess in lots ofplaces that hasnt changed tho.

tolerance sure theres tons of that even here... hypocritical bullshit..do most "minorities" tolerstate whats or assume they are hatedby tbem and therfor hate on the whuts!? sneetches sneetche sneecheseverywher

and if youlike the same damn team youfigjt about whois the bestest player for tbem

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
not even going to read what this bag of shit is about.. trans in the military that pic ofkliger from mash

youknow norms enjoy fighting about what sports team they like. and its not like not verylong ago you could even walk with alight at night without getting jumped? I guess in lots ofplaces that hasnt changed tho.

tolerance sure theres tons of that even here... hypocritical bullshit..do most "minorities" tolerstate whats or assume they are hatedby tbem and therfor hate on the whuts!? sneetches sneetche sneecheseverywher

and if youlike the same damn team youfigjt about whois the bestest player for tbem

Well said.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
W4ZtdYH.jpg

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I would say he starts this shit to make people forget about the Russia scandal, but the dumbass keeps bringing it up every few days unprovoked.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The strangest thing about Trump is he apparently is straight edge but reading his twitter you'd be sure he was wasted 24/7.