Donald Trump, Champion of equality

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am so glad i created this new War Room section for Trumps antics... it'd swamp the normal War Room...

He's a one man lulz machine... I do feel sorry for you lads in the USA who have to live through this shit...

I can feel the waves of stupidity emanating from him and his family... all the way here in the UK...

xROTx

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
If he wants to be a champion of equality, he needs to let me raw dog his wife and daughter.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I am so glad i created this new War Room section for Trumps antics... it'd swamp the normal War Room...

He's a one man lulz machine... I do feel sorry for you lads in the USA who have to live through this shit...

I can feel the waves of stupidity emanating from him and his family... all the way here in the UK...

xROTx

Thank you for being mindful of the lads, I'm sure unrelated topics would be full posts of his shenanigans as well.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
You can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end they're still a couple of cunts.
Truer words haven't been spoken there. But as long as I get my dick wet I'm good....

Unless they have smelly pussies, that's a deal breaker even if it's free.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
political issues aside, how many jobs will be lost based on this? Im just trying to put a number to all this winning.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
political issues aside, how many jobs will be lost based on this? Im just trying to put a number to all this winning.

As an aside, after the massive culling at state to remove people who were helping immigrants legally process into the US, i got a call from headhunters looking for attorneys who would help ICE get rid of immigrants. Basically the budget shifted over to outside contractors who had no qualms about destroying lives. I told them I am iranian and they said that it sounded like a conflict of interests. I wish I recorded that call.

Everyone has the choice to create a positive atmosphere or feed into the negative.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

There are about 2,500 transgender people in the US military. Who knows if this whole thing means they get booted or if they're just not allowing anymore trans people in.

EDIT: some sources are saying 15K

Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.

Donald J Trump, everyone.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nothing strikes fear into our enemies like a pack of squad of XY chromosomes coming at them dressed as women.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just an idea

A transgendered Call of Duty, where men can dress up as women and teabag each other

Would sell way more than nazi zombies.

Maybe too in touch with their target demographic...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Nothing strikes fear into our enemies like a pack of squad of XY chromosomes coming at them dressed as women.

Have you heard of Thor's Hammer? It's a hypothetical weapons system that puts giant weights into orbit, which can be dropped at will, generating the power of a nuclear weapon but with only impact energy. I say we swap out the tungsten slabs with piss-soaked mattresses.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But Trump is good for gays, because he is anti-muslim.

Never mind that American Muslims are more accepting of homosexuality in society than evangelicals.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Y'all faggots are focused on this but what about that boy scout speech? :keke:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Looks like the father these trannies never had is telling them to grow up and stop acting like a faggot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Y'all faggots are focused on this but what about that boy scout speech? :keke:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/25/donald-trump-speech-boy-scouts-jamboree

I could barely make it 20 seconds in. Always making it about him. STILL talking about Obama.

I have to tell you our economy is doing great. Our stock market has picked up since the election November 8. Do we remember that date? Was that a beautiful date? What a date. Do you remember that famous night on television, November 8, where they said – these dishonest people – where they said there is no path to victory for Donald Trump?

And by the way, under the Trump administration, you’ll be saying Merry Christmas again when you go shopping. Believe me. Merry Christmas. They’ve been downplaying that little beautiful phrase. You’re going to be saying Merry Christmas again, folks.

By the way, what do you think the chances are that this incredible, massive crowd, record-setting, is going to be shown on television tonight? One per cent or zero? The fake media will say: President Trump – and you know what this is – President Trump spoke before a small crowd of Boy Scouts today. That’s some – that is some crowd. Fake media. Fake news. Thank you.

This is the leader of America talking to a huge group of impressionable leaders of tomorrow. What a FAILURE. I can't remember the last time my jimmies were rustled but here we are.

from the wikipedia:

On July 23, President Donald Trump visited the National Jamboree, making him the eighth sitting president to do so.[11] The appearance also marked Trump's first visit to West Virginia as president.[12] During his 35-minute speech, Trump boasted about his 2016 electoral victory, complained about former President Barack Obama, derided former opponent Hillary Clinton, criticized the media, and shared an anecdote about real estate developer William Levitt, a yacht, and a cocktail party.[11][13]

Trump's partisan speech marked a sharp break from past tradition; every other president to speak at the Scout Jamboree in its 80 years of existence addressed purely nonpartisan themes, such as citizenship, public service, and civic engagement.[14] Trump's speech was met with scrutiny by parents, scout leaders and politicians, who stated that the Jamboree was an inappropriate venue for campaigning. Following the backlash, the Boy Scouts of America issued a statement that did not comment on Trump's speech, but asserted that the organization was "wholly non-partisan" and that a president's appearance "is in no way an endorsement of any political party or specific policies.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Donald Trump HATES Espgaluda.

"You switch - you know? - with the wings. You switch the gender and it's not right. I ask these people and they say, 'Donald' and I say, 'It's not right.' You're either Adam or you're Eve. There's no Steve. And these people? They're sick. They think you can just press a button and you're a girl. Though - I'll tell you - I'd never leave my room if I could press--- And Obama? For 17 years he's been claiming that Cave is better than Raizing. But you don't see anyone going after him. Very unfair."

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Have you heard of Thor's Hammer? It's a hypothetical weapons system that puts giant weights into orbit, which can be dropped at will, generating the power of a nuclear weapon but with only impact energy. I say we swap out the tungsten slabs with piss-soaked mattresses.

Project Thor, dreamed up by science fiction writer Jerry Pournelle, before he went onto write science fiction.