Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Donald Trump, Champion of equality

Our fearless Leader wants to ban trannies from serving in the military.

LOL

Donald John Trump, friend of the people.

I like how he just ends that tweet with "Thank you." At least he was polite about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Calvin & Hobbes

I am so glad i created this new War Room section for Trumps antics... it'd swamp the normal War Room...

He's a one man lulz machine... I do feel sorry for you lads in the USA who have to live through this shit...

I can feel the waves of stupidity emanating from him and his family... all the way here in the UK...

xROTx

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Every day it's something new
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

KING of teh SCOOPS!
    If he wants to be a champion of equality, he needs to let me raw dog his wife and daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    No thank you.

I prefer my women a little less vapid and clueless.

Ivanka's legs don't look right to me.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

KING of teh SCOOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    No thank you.

I prefer my women a little less vapid and clueless.
    I'm just trying to get some presidential pussy for free. Gotta do my part to make American great again.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    I'm just trying to get some presidential pussy for free. Gotta do my part to make American great again.
    You can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end they're still a couple of cunts.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    I am so glad i created this new War Room section for Trumps antics... it'd swamp the normal War Room...

He's a one man lulz machine... I do feel sorry for you lads in the USA who have to live through this shit...

I can feel the waves of stupidity emanating from him and his family... all the way here in the UK...

xROTx
    Thank you for being mindful of the lads, I'm sure unrelated topics would be full posts of his shenanigans as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

KING of teh SCOOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    You can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end they're still a couple of cunts.
    Truer words haven't been spoken there. But as long as I get my dick wet I'm good....

Unless they have smelly pussies, that's a deal breaker even if it's free.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    It probably has to do with the drugs.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

political issues aside, how many jobs will be lost based on this? Im just trying to put a number to all this winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    how many jobs will be lost based on this?
    Eaxactly as many that were added.

political issues aside, how many jobs will be lost based on this? Im just trying to put a number to all this winning.
    As an aside, after the massive culling at state to remove people who were helping immigrants legally process into the US, i got a call from headhunters looking for attorneys who would help ICE get rid of immigrants. Basically the budget shifted over to outside contractors who had no qualms about destroying lives. I told them I am iranian and they said that it sounded like a conflict of interests. I wish I recorded that call.

Everyone has the choice to create a positive atmosphere or feed into the negative.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Crawley's Sergeant
    There are about 2,500 transgender people in the US military. Who knows if this whole thing means they get booted or if they're just not allowing anymore trans people in.

EDIT: some sources are saying 15K

Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.
    Donald J Trump, everyone.
    Last edited by fakeXsound; 07-26-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Nothing strikes fear into our enemies like a pack of squad of XY chromosomes coming at them dressed as women.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Just an idea

A transgendered Call of Duty, where men can dress up as women and teabag each other

Would sell way more than nazi zombies.

Maybe too in touch with their target demographic...

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    trump's tranny tweet

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Crawley's Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    Nothing strikes fear into our enemies like a pack of squad of XY chromosomes coming at them dressed as women.
    Have you heard of Thor's Hammer? It's a hypothetical weapons system that puts giant weights into orbit, which can be dropped at will, generating the power of a nuclear weapon but with only impact energy. I say we swap out the tungsten slabs with piss-soaked mattresses.

But Trump is good for gays, because he is anti-muslim.

Never mind that American Muslims are more accepting of homosexuality in society than evangelicals.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Neo*Geomancer
    Y'all faggots are focused on this but what about that boy scout speech?

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Looks like the father these trannies never had is telling them to grow up and stop acting like a faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Y'all faggots are focused on this but what about that boy scout speech?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...couts-jamboree

I could barely make it 20 seconds in. Always making it about him. STILL talking about Obama.

I have to tell you our economy is doing great. Our stock market has picked up since the election November 8. Do we remember that date? Was that a beautiful date? What a date. Do you remember that famous night on television, November 8, where they said – these dishonest people – where they said there is no path to victory for Donald Trump?
    And by the way, under the Trump administration, you’ll be saying Merry Christmas again when you go shopping. Believe me. Merry Christmas. They’ve been downplaying that little beautiful phrase. You’re going to be saying Merry Christmas again, folks.
    By the way, what do you think the chances are that this incredible, massive crowd, record-setting, is going to be shown on television tonight? One per cent or zero? The fake media will say: President Trump – and you know what this is – President Trump spoke before a small crowd of Boy Scouts today. That’s some – that is some crowd. Fake media. Fake news. Thank you.
    This is the leader of America talking to a huge group of impressionable leaders of tomorrow. What a FAILURE. I can't remember the last time my jimmies were rustled but here we are.

from the wikipedia:

On July 23, President Donald Trump visited the National Jamboree, making him the eighth sitting president to do so.[11] The appearance also marked Trump's first visit to West Virginia as president.[12] During his 35-minute speech, Trump boasted about his 2016 electoral victory, complained about former President Barack Obama, derided former opponent Hillary Clinton, criticized the media, and shared an anecdote about real estate developer William Levitt, a yacht, and a cocktail party.[11][13]

Trump's partisan speech marked a sharp break from past tradition; every other president to speak at the Scout Jamboree in its 80 years of existence addressed purely nonpartisan themes, such as citizenship, public service, and civic engagement.[14] Trump's speech was met with scrutiny by parents, scout leaders and politicians, who stated that the Jamboree was an inappropriate venue for campaigning. Following the backlash, the Boy Scouts of America issued a statement that did not comment on Trump's speech, but asserted that the organization was "wholly non-partisan" and that a president's appearance "is in no way an endorsement of any political party or specific policies.

Crawley's Sergeant
    Donald Trump HATES Espgaluda.

"You switch - you know? - with the wings. You switch the gender and it's not right. I ask these people and they say, 'Donald' and I say, 'It's not right.' You're either Adam or you're Eve. There's no Steve. And these people? They're sick. They think you can just press a button and you're a girl. Though - I'll tell you - I'd never leave my room if I could press--- And Obama? For 17 years he's been claiming that Cave is better than Raizing. But you don't see anyone going after him. Very unfair."

赤裸裸的汽車人
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Have you heard of Thor's Hammer? It's a hypothetical weapons system that puts giant weights into orbit, which can be dropped at will, generating the power of a nuclear weapon but with only impact energy. I say we swap out the tungsten slabs with piss-soaked mattresses.
    Project Thor, dreamed up by science fiction writer Jerry Pournelle, before he went onto write science fiction.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Thread Information