Thread: Long Shot - Suggestions for Bahrain and Athens?

Yamazaki's Pupil

Long Shot - Suggestions for Bahrain and Athens?

Hey all

I have the opportunity to go to Bahrain and Athens within the next few months, so besides the standard touristy fare, I'd like to see if some members had been to these places recently and could provide some off the radar suggestions.

I'm more into active things like hiking and riding instead of museums, and am down for any exotic foods and alcohol. In the event that there's some gaming stuff to do, I'd be down to check them out as well.

Let me know, I'm open to suggestions.
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    3DS Friend code: 4811-7358-8350

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by ggallegos1 View Post
    Hey all

I have the opportunity to go to Bahrain and Athens within the next few months, so besides the standard touristy fare, I'd like to see if some members had been to these places recently and could provide some off the radar suggestions.

I'm more into active things like hiking and riding instead of museums, and am down for any exotic foods and alcohol. In the event that there's some gaming stuff to do, I'd be down to check them out as well.

Let me know, I'm open to suggestions.
    The akropolis is definitely a hike. You can also go to the original spot of the olympic games, and see some of Hadrian's wall.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information