GEESE HOWARD IS IN TEKKEN

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's a basatrdized pic of me someone drew last year. Not sure why the fuck he's using it.

It's not bastardized, I think it was left untouched in order to express the gayness 100%. Just saying.

after all these years, geese and akuma could finally go head to head now that they're in the same game :keke:. but yeah, i was hyped when they announced akuma as a playable character. haven't been this existed for a tekken game in years.

I guess you never played CVS1,pro or 2.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I applied for multiple jobs in Abu Dhabi but the jobs froze for contract reasons. We coulda hung out. Maybe I'll have another chance.

tumblr_o4x9h7LEjB1usrgjso2_540.gif

Spin is broken tier.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I applied for multiple jobs in Abu Dhabi but the jobs froze for contract reasons. We coulda hung out. Maybe I'll have another chance.

HOLY SHIT, do let me know how it goes. We do weekly gatherings in Dubai for KOF14 / SF5 but the guys play other games as well. Some of them come from Abu Dhabi too (1 hour drive from Dubai), including WhiteAsh who was in KOF14's EVO top 8.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
HOLY SHIT, do let me know how it goes. We do weekly gatherings in Dubai for KOF14 / SF5 but the guys play other games as well. Some of them come from Abu Dhabi too (1 hour drive from Dubai), including WhiteAsh who was in KOF14's EVO top 8.

I'll be sure to let you know if something happens.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Predictabow!

Damn, the trailer looks amazing, guess Tekken will be one of my purchases later this year...

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Tekken 7 is lookin' pretty good. Wonder what's next, Soul Calibur VI with Samurai Shodown characters for DLC? YES PLEASE. I'll probably end up picking up Tekken 7 alongside Yakuza 0 when I get the chance.

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
Tekken 7 is in a league of it's own. It's so whacky it feels like I'm playing Bloody Roar at times.

I honestly didn't like any of the new designs, they're all underwhelming. Lucky Chloe WTF? Josie (What's wrong with Bruce?), Gigas (What's wrong with Marduk?).
No Michelle/Julia Chang? No Lei?

The damage scaling is out-of-whack. I can perform a showy-juggle with Paul but get better damage from launch straight into deathfist??? The hard juggles only deal like 1-4 points more damage than the "anybody can-do" juggles. It sometimes doesn't feel like it's worth the effort. It's very newbie friendly, you can't pressure a character like you could in past Tekken games.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I do actually like the way Akuma plays in the game so I guess that's something and at least Geese has his SPD super from back in RB2 so it's not all bad news.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Tekken 7 is in a league of it's own. It's so whacky it feels like I'm playing Bloody Roar at times.

I honestly didn't like any of the new designs, they're all underwhelming. Lucky Chloe WTF? Josie (What's wrong with Bruce?), Gigas (What's wrong with Marduk?).
No Michelle/Julia Chang? No Lei?

The damage scaling is out-of-whack. I can perform a showy-juggle with Paul but get better damage from launch straight into deathfist??? The hard juggles only deal like 1-4 points more damage than the "anybody can-do" juggles. It sometimes doesn't feel like it's worth the effort. It's very newbie friendly, you can't pressure a character like you could in past Tekken games.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I do actually like the way Akuma plays in the game so I guess that's something and at least Geese has his SPD super from back in RB2 so it's not all bad news.

Yeah it is kinda wacky in a number of ways but from my experience you can pressure more than other games. I guess it depends on which character you use. I use Feng Wei and Dragunov and they both have amazing pressure techniques. My issue is the damn input lag that's in the Playstation version of the game. I feel like I have to forecast my buttons so the combo doesn't drop sometimes. PC version has no lag. I might have to invest in a gaming pc.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I don't play as much of this game as I probably should considering I own it and very much enjoy it. I just never have the time. I'm gonna make sure I put in plenty of time since Geese looks like he's gonna be a badass. Probably drop Eddy from my rotation to take him up.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Tekken 7 is getting the cool Fatal Fury characters,awesome news!Now we need one of the Tekken characters to go: Terry bogard:buttrock:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't play as much of this game as I probably should considering I own it and very much enjoy it. I just never have the time. I'm gonna make sure I put in plenty of time since Geese looks like he's gonna be a badass. Probably drop Eddy from my rotation to take him up.

Eddie...lol, that's the character noobs like to use 'cause it makes them feel like they can do something, lolololol.