ViewPoint: One of my Favorite Neo Geo Games

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I never found this to be an issue, but I grew up playing Landstalker, Baldurs Gate, Diablo, and other isometric games. I can't see this game in any other perspective other than isometric. I understand where you're coming from though.
I've completed landstalker but with viewpoint it can be confusing what to avoid for enemy fire for me at least.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I had more trouble avoiding enemy bullets in RayStorm and Einhander, than ever in Viewpoint. While the former two have problems defining their hit-boxes, VP is always deadly precise. Granted, to learn how to use the options properly, i.e. learning their hit-box capacities, may take its time, and is crucial for survival, but you'll always know, what hit you.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Viewpoint is a nice shooter that is at some stages very difficult, however when i beaten it i was really disapointed from the ending.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Love and hate this game. Love the music and the pixel art. Hate how hard this bastard is. Every time I think about buying the MVS game again I start to think about how much this game makes me rage. Then I step away... ..I love shooters but i'm no panda.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Love and hate this game. Love the music and the pixel art. Hate how hard this bastard is. Every time I think about buying the MVS game again I start to think about how much this game makes me rage. Then I step away... ..I love shooters but i'm no panda.
Playing viewpoint has made my hair go gray all ready :eek_2::eek:

100Daily

n00b
You just keep playing and getting slightly further every time. Almost pure memorization,but it's so addicting. I love the nostalgic 90's soundtrack. One of my favorite Neo games fo sho