Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44

Thread: Stained glass Moogles! ...and Koroks...

  1. #26
    Franco's Trainer
    greedostick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Londo Ruins

    Posts
    3,578
    If you ever sell em I'll take a few. Those are pretty awesome.

    You could probably get rich on eBay if you could churn a few hundred of those out a week.

    Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

    Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

    Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots


    [B]

  2. #27
    Geese's Thug
    Cousin_Itt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcmetal View Post
    That indeed is the tough part...it's a slooooow tedious process for sure...

    The Etsy thing could be a good idea though...I had a very basic page set up for me a year back by a friend, but I never used it. I usually did larger windows by word of mouth for people, which are kind of one off items of a custom size that I didn't think would work on Etsy. Perhaps small items that are easier to make in larger numbers would be more suited for that though...

    Anywhos, glad to see people like them! Here's a link to the shop if anybody wants one:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthwoodG..._shop_redirect
    Sorry couldn't help myself, so I took both.

  3. #28
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin_Itt View Post
    Sorry couldn't help myself, so I took both.
    Haha, no problemo! I'll send them out tomorrow for you.
    Last edited by ahcmetal; 07-24-2017 at 11:58 AM.

    THE MADNESS!!!

  4. #29
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    If you ever sell em I'll take a few. Those are pretty awesome.

    You could probably get rich on eBay if you could churn a few hundred of those out a week.
    I could probably make a few more up later in the week when I get some free time, shoot me a message if you'd like different colors for them or anything...

    THE MADNESS!!!

  5. #30
    Reichsf?rer-Finnland
    Late's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EGO FREE ZONE

    Posts
    6,451
    Brill, ordered the autumn one.

  6. #31
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    Brill, ordered the autumn one.
    Sounds good, I'll get to work on it this weekend!

    THE MADNESS!!!

  7. #32
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    1,669
    How much is shipping? When I calculated it was $4.11.


    he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

  8. #33
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    How much is shipping? When I calculated it was $4.11.
    That sound about right...They're hovering right around a pound or a bit more with the packing and shipping box usually... Sometimes depending where and how far they're going I've been using bigger boxes with more padding...I can shoot back any difference in shipping too if it ends up being cheaper...

    THE MADNESS!!!

  9. #34
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcmetal View Post
    That sound about right...They're hovering right around a pound or a bit more with the packing and shipping box usually... Sometimes depending where and how far they're going I've been using bigger boxes with more padding...I can shoot back any difference in shipping too if it ends up being cheaper...
    alright cool

    I just wanted to make sure it wasn't wrong.


    he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

  10. #35
    Cheng's Errand Boy

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    125
    I may just have to order one...and might even ask you about a custom order sometime if you would be willing to do it.

  11. #36
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    alright cool

    I just wanted to make sure it wasn't wrong.
    Sounds good!

    Quote Originally Posted by wju2004 View Post
    I may just have to order one...and might even ask you about a custom order sometime if you would be willing to do it.
    Interesting...what do have in mind?!

    THE MADNESS!!!

  12. #37
    Reichsf?rer-Finnland
    Late's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EGO FREE ZONE

    Posts
    6,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcmetal View Post
    Sounds good, I'll get to work on it this weekend!
    It arrived on Monday, even nicer in the flesh so to speak, thanks a lot!

  13. #38
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    This time with more Moogles...

    THE MADNESS!!!

  14. #39
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan, USA

    Posts
    1,689
    Damn, that Moogle is pretty sweet! Did you use a real belt for its sash/bandolier? I love the Christmas light bulb looking dealie hanging from it too!
    "When I first saw Street Fighter I was disappointed. I was hoping that you could build up your own street and fight other streets."
    - Peter Molydeux (parody Twitter account)

  15. #40
    Geese's Thug
    Jarofmayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    275
    Those moogles look pretty great!

  16. #41
    Ikari Warrior
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass

    Posts
    5,305
    I just noticed this thread. These are awesome!

  17. #42
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    ahcmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Paul

    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Damn, that Moogle is pretty sweet! Did you use a real belt for its sash/bandolier? I love the Christmas light bulb looking dealie hanging from it too!
    Kind of, I found some tiny metal decorative belt buckles at a hobby store and the strap is all solder with a black patina on it...haha yeah I found some little glass bottles too and put some feathers in it...figured it'd be like a "phoenix down" potion from FF...

    Thanks guys!

    THE MADNESS!!!

  18. #43
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    Geekman1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South Carolina

    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcmetal View Post
    Kind of, I found some tiny metal decorative belt buckles at a hobby store and the strap is all solder with a black patina on it...haha yeah I found some little glass bottles too and put some feathers in it...figured it'd be like a "phoenix down" potion from FF...

    Thanks guys!
    Yeah the potion bottle is a super nice touch that really sells it on that one , great work!

  19. #44
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Shipwreck_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cosmos

    Posts
    243
    Sorry for the bump but that is really cool.

    US Neo Geo AES system: serial #015732

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •