Converting empty MVS boards to full games

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
thanks for the information.

I did try to swap the pin 2 and 24 with wires, then tried to write but still TOP3100 gives me error message.

Strange, I have burned many of those EPROMs using a top3000, it works fine. Try using a different brand, I use ST for the most part and they work fine.

Regards.

Broomfield

New Challenger
update:

I got someone to burn the S1 rom for me, I soldered it onto the board and now the game now works on the "PROGBK1" and "CHA512Y" boards that I posted pictures of on the first page on this thread.
Also combined with the jumper settings that "bustedstr8" kindly posted for me earlier on in the thread it works good :)

However there is a problem, the game is in Spanish, I need the newest P1 rom that was posted on these forums a while ago, I have looked high and low but simply cannot find it.
http://www.culturaneogeo.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1452&p=23531&hilit=ironclad#p23531

I made a separate thread to see if anyone can send me the correct P1 rom with english language and the bug fixes etc. This version of the P1 rom seems to be the most polished version.
If anyone has it please let me know

thanks

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Maybe I got lucky with the rom, but I don't remember having to get a special fixed version. My cart may still even have the screen brightness issue.