HDMI mod for Home System/Sound fix on cart.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ive looked around and tried to find answers to my questions and can't seem to find them so again please forgive if this has been asked and answered previously.
Is it possible to MOD my CDZ to display via HDMI?
Also with my AES, its been modified but can somebody MOD it further to display through HDMI?
Also I have a "mint as new" Last Blade cart for the home system but the sound chip inside the cart needs "fixing" can somebody point me in the right direction to get these issues sorted? (Fixing, MOD, and possible MOD)

Thanks in advance and again sorry if this has been answered previously.
Regards,
tuck.
IMG_4357.JPG

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It's possible. If you're willing, contact Xi'an Xi, he'll hook you up. Idk who does mods in Europe but I'm sure it's possible.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It's possible. If you're willing, contact Xi'an Xi, he'll hook you up. Idk who does mods in Europe but I'm sure it's possible.

Thanks for getting back to me, you seem a-bit apprehensive about contacting Xi'anXi, is he an over-seas Neo guy? Is he on this site? Sorry if thats a dumb question but I've been away the best part of a decade. :(

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Thanks for getting back to me, you seem a-bit apprehensive about contacting Xi'anXi, is he an over-seas Neo guy? Is he on this site? Sorry if thats a dumb question but I've been away the best part of a decade. :(

He is on this site as well as jammanationx.com. He's in Hawaii so if you're willing to ship overseas he's the subject matter expert.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
He is on this site as well as jammanationx.com. He's in Hawaii so if you're willing to ship overseas he's the subject matter expert.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Do you mind if I drop your name as the person that recommended/suggested him?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Thats brilliant so will the Framemeister eradicate the need to mod the Neo themselves?
And is gadgetUK a user on here?

Correct, don't need to mod either AES/CD they natively output rgb, you'll probably find scart cables across the pond, so you'll need a scart to JP21 adapter.

Gadget is a member here and is in the U.K..

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Correct, don't need to mod either AES/CD they natively output rgb, you'll probably find scart cables across the pond, so you'll need a scart to JP21 adapter.

Gadget is a member here and is in the U.K..

Brilliant, so appreciate your helpfulness,as in my last comment do you mind if you drop your name as the person that recommended/suggested Gadget?