Modern Warfare remastered PS4

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
This came out as a standalone today. Anyone grab it or already give it a go with infinite? How is it, is it worth grabbing.

That was the last COD I've really enjoyed so been thinking of getting it if it's worth the upgrade.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have it on PC and it's a major upgrade from the original. Graphics Wise

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
I've been enjoying it, brings back old memories for sure!! There's the days of summer going on now where they took the map bog and turned it into a beach setting, pretty interesting to say the least.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
This came out as a standalone today. Anyone grab it or already give it a go with infinite? How is it, is it worth grabbing.

That was the last COD I've really enjoyed so been thinking of getting it if it's worth the upgrade.

Loved Modern Warfare. Wanted the remake but refused to pay the premium to play it. So now it's standalone now?! off to research price and what systems are available for the standalone.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm pretty sure it's $40 and out for ps4 right now with the Xbox one version to release in a month from now

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Just what I always wanted. To have better graphics for those maps I always vote to skip anyways.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anything different about the remastered version that messes with the original gameplay?

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Plays just as good as the original from what I can remember when I played in 2007.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Anything different about the remastered version that messes with the original gameplay?

seems pretty close to the original when I played last night. Just need to unlock some better weapons.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Forgot that this was even a thing. lol. I had zero interest in Infinite. Honestly after playing the least CoD, I pretty much gave up on the series.

I might wait for a sale or something and pick this up at some point.