Ghost Blade.... play-asia exclusive.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I pre-ordered it from Hu-Cast 4-5 years ago. Got it 2 years ago and it sucked.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
I've got the Dreamcast version, wouldn't have minded this too but sold out really quickly. I really don't like this super limited run stuff this generation for PS4. Why not just print how ever many pre order the game. Or print say 5000 see if there is much interest after that and print some more.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I've got the Dreamcast version, wouldn't have minded this too but sold out really quickly. I really don't like this super limited run stuff this generation for PS4. Why not just print how ever many pre order the game. Or print say 5000 see if there is much interest after that and print some more.

Agreed, not a fan of limiting supply to boost sales. I did end up picking this one up, I didn't think it would sell out this quick.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I pre-ordered it from Hu-Cast 4-5 years ago. Got it 2 years ago and it sucked.

Not sure if it sucks but gameplay looks fun (similar to CAVE bullet rain shmups)

I already placed my order on play-asia and it looks like 3000 copies haven't sold out yet.................

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I have the Dreamcast version and it's not very good IMHO. Inconsistent framerate, "meh" graphics, and the gameplay is mediocre in every way. I won't be ordering the new version.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Not sure if it sucks but gameplay looks fun (similar to CAVE bullet rain shmups)

I already placed my order on play-asia and it looks like 3000 copies haven't sold out yet.................

I do not see any button on how to buy it. "Just save it"
Looks okay though. 3000 copies doesn't seem super low in like the USA, but world wide....no we bueno

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's 10 bucks for download, worth the price that way, it's an ode to DDP, nice effort but no DDP of course.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I really hate this new trend of selling games as limited flipper-bait "collectibles".

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
So excited for Night Trap and well..... crazy that Ghost Blade is going to be done by limited run as well.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I have the Dreamcast version and it's not very good IMHO. Inconsistent framerate, "meh" graphics, and the gameplay is mediocre in every way. I won't be ordering the new version.

Maybe PS4 shows improvement over Dreamcast version???? We'll find out soon.............

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I grabbed the PS4 download a while back. Compared to the Dreamcast version, the PS4 version has some updated bullet patterns and removes most of the obvious safe spots. It's a better mix of the game, however the core of it is still the same. If you don't care for the Dreamcast version then the PS4 version is not going to win you over.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I grabbed the PS4 download a while back. Compared to the Dreamcast version, the PS4 version has some updated bullet patterns and removes most of the obvious safe spots. It's a better mix of the game, however the core of it is still the same. If you don't care for the Dreamcast version then the PS4 version is not going to win you over.

For $30, that's okay...........:)
Just need some shmups for my PS4

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Jesus fucking Christ!!! It's 6 bucks on sale ATM, do you really need a disc that badly?