Street Fighter x Tekken Scramble Mode Tourney 6-23-17

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thought you guys may enjoy this fun tourney that was hosted locally. SfxTekken has left a bad taste in alot of ppls mouths, its kind of a capcom trademark these days. But scramble mode is freakin ridiculously fun, hype and full of alot of BS.

Enjoy

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
you know, i was going to ask what people thought of street fighter vs tekken on that sf4 or sf5 thread. i personally like the game and even liked it more than sf4 once. but i no longer own the game.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
its def a fun game. There are afew ppl that love the game in my group so i will be learning to play it alittle. A week before the tourney i bought a 360 copy of the game and got to play it once for like 30mins. Other than that ive never played the game. Luckily found a cheap enough tactic to get 2nd place. I will def learn Kazuya, he is so good

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Damn! We used to play scramble mode at game night every week. Glad to see others rocking it out too. I was never a fan of the regular game like many others, but I loved this mode :)

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I bought this game years back for cheap (it was like $12 used). Played it probably two times, never had any reason to play it again. The game doesn't really do Street Fighter or Tekken justice. Glad I got it cheap.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
honestly i really like X TEKKEN albeit i didnt get into it till after the 2013 patch but i had fun with it. I'll never understand the out right hatred that game got.

what a waste