SNES mini classic

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Fookin hell this damn thing is going to give me a heart attack. Where are the damn preorders???!!!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Fookin hell this damn thing is going to give me a heart attack. Where are the damn preorders???!!!
Any deals on camping gear going? I fear this might be what it comes down to for a lot of people. No preorders means camping or scalpers.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wonder if next year we'll see the N64 Classic :keke:

It has the 60Hz versions.

Edit: zaneiken answered before, sorry.

I know it's not really PAL ;)

PS. Lonesage: I never owned an N64, hence no Star Fox 64.

Last edited:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Any deals on camping gear going? I fear this might be what it comes down to for a lot of people. No preorders means camping or scalpers.

Gander mountain was closing a bunch of stores and liquidating their stock.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Fuck all shit camping no never

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Gander mountain was closing a bunch of stores and liquidating their stock.

Ya I was at the Watertown NY store last weekend and they were closing. Nothing really amazing deal wise, most things were 10-20% off but some clothes were 50% off.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, complainers already lining up just like in the NES mini thread...

neo_mao

15 Year Member
You are frustrated and the item doesn't even exist yet. You need to dwell on that.

Yes.

Very frustrated.

I am very frustrated because I want the item but it is not clear how easily I will be able to obtain the item when it actually exists.

I want it because I know that even though the item does not yet exist I have every reason to believe that the item will be awesome when it does exist.

Even if the soon to be existing item isn't as awesome as I am expecting the item to be I can flip the item for big big big bucks.

I have dwelled about this item a lot.

:(

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I am very frustrated because I want the item but it is not clear how easily I will be able to obtain the item when it actually exists.

:(

It's entirely clear- it's going to be as hard or harder than it was to get the NES Classic.

AKA fuck Nintendo.

edit: you might try kidnapping a hitchhiker or something moe that takes the edge off for some people.

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
edit: you might try kidnapping a hitchhiker or something moe that takes the edge off for some people.

Interesting. Might have to try this as furious masturbation wasn't helping me much anymore.

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
Fuck Nintendo.

This.

Nintendo has great customer service, but the whole classic NES thing was a dumpster fire. They are attempting to capitalize on people's memories. The main problem is that they'll make too few with incredibly awful emulation. The best option is to get in Craigslist, get an old NES with a shoebox-full of games, prepare to blow them like a hooker at a sailors' convention, and find a free beater tv in grandma's basement. Boom. You've got a real classic NES/native hardware setup for probably less than $50.00.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Interesting. Might have to try this as furious masturbation wasn't helping me much anymore.

If your dick is long enough, try both hands - I was slamming my left hand repeatedly into my scrotum, but it was causing a lot of stops and passing out.

Once I added the old death grip with the left hand, it was like I discovered a whole other world.

I also like to continue well past the point of climax - shows my genitals who's really running the show.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
This.

Nintendo has great customer service, but the whole classic NES thing was a dumpster fire. They are attempting to capitalize on people's memories. The main problem is that they'll make too few with incredibly awful emulation. The best option is to get in Craigslist, get an old NES with a shoebox-full of games, prepare to blow them like a hooker at a sailors' convention, and find a free beater tv in grandma's basement. Boom. You've got a real classic NES/native hardware setup for probably less than $50.00.

What are you talking about? The NES Classic has amazing emulation. I bought one because why not, but when I actually played it, I was blown away by how clean the graphics are on a digital TV. The image quality and response time are both far better than Wii U VC emulators and ROMs.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Internet expectation: Moderately difficult to acquire, but everyone who wants one will eventually be able to grab one at a fair price. Because, you know, out cry over the NES Classic.

Reality: "We didn't expect such high demand"

Sorry people, expect another Christmas where Nintendo creates artificial shortages and sky high demand.

Apple stuff may be expensive, but at least they don't artificially limit supply like Nintendo. Because, you know, they like making money.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Internet expectation: Moderately difficult to acquire, but everyone who wants one will eventually be able to grab one at a fair price. Because, you know, out cry over the NES Classic.

Reality: "We didn't expect such high demand"

Sorry people, expect another Christmas where Nintendo creates artificial shortages and sky high demand.

Apple stuff may be expensive, but at least they don't artificially limit supply like Nintendo. Because, you know, they like making money.

Actually, your PSA that Target put up the NES Classic for preorder is the only reason my friend and I were able to grab them.

So it's probably your fault if I don't get the SNES Classic. :lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If your dick is long enough, try both hands - I was slamming my left hand repeatedly into my scrotum, but it was causing a lot of stops and passing out.

Once I added the old death grip with the left hand, it was like I discovered a whole other world.

I also like to continue well past the point of climax - shows my genitals who's really running the show.

Start working that edging technic.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
You are frustrated and the item doesn't even exist yet. You need to dwell on that.
Talk to every pregnant woman/expectant father. Frustration, anger, fear, regret, anxiety. All over something that for all intents and purposes isn't really in our realm of existence yet.

This snes is that for moe, but in a plastic form. I do hope he gets one that doesn't have any issues.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Talk to every pregnant woman/expectant father. Frustration, anger, fear, regret, anxiety. All over something that for all intents and purposes isn't really in our realm of existence yet.

This snes is that for moe, but in a plastic form. I do hope he gets one that doesn't have any issues.

yes this is my baby. I love my baby.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

out of curiosity, i just looked at apple.com
What the hell happened to that product line?!?