SNES mini classic

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Meijer had three yesterday, so I picked one up. Put Aladdin and Chrono trigger on it so far.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I just picked one up today at Target, they had couple more but they only allowed one per person. Sorry moe

Oh no worries but thanks for the heads up. I'll check Target tonight on the way home from work.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Here are literally rotting on the shelves... probably because they forgot to put International Superstar Soccer in...

wbdwub.jpg

11l0npy.jpg

Pics taken from me during my job trip this morning: wouldn't be surprised if they end half price in the offer bin...

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Here are literally rotting on the shelves... probably because they forgot to put International Superstar Soccer in...

wbdwub.jpg

11l0npy.jpg

Pics taken from me during my job trip this morning: wouldn't be surprised if they end half price in the offer bin...

Good for you guys. I guess that's how Nintendo pictured it would be in the States. International Superstar Soccer is a very good game though. That would have been nice if they added it in the Euro version.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

wbdwub.jpg

11l0npy.jpg

This paints a very interesting light on how things are in europe compared to the U.S. Here in America, everyone and their mom is trying to profit off this fucking thing and thus just like the NES Mini, it's become hard to get because fucking scalpers are hoarding multiples of this system trying to cash in on people's nostalgia. In europe there's obviously people who would try and scalp this also but from what many people have told me, finding a system isn't that hard at all.

Looking at those pictures reminds me of that shitfest which was the original Halo 2 Steel Book where scalpers took a serious bath thinking it was going to be a hard to obtain game for the system but in the end the non-LE version of Halo 2 ended up being the more rarer of the two games.

Neo_moe, I'm heading to Target today to check on one for you also. I'll PM you if I get lucky.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
i wonder how much shipping would be from Italy, I prefer the look of the SFC...

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
i wonder how much shipping would be from Italy, I prefer the look of the SFC...

It's very expensive, 36€ in registered mail (done yesterday for a member).
If somebody really wants one I can help.
Of course without charge.
Interested in trading for good beefjerky, we don't have it here :(

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I thought we Ohio peeps had an unspoken rule...buy 1 more than needed...

I was going to get two and see if anyone wanted the extra (at cost), but the very nice, but very strict clerk said 1 per consumer. I guess she was on staff at the midnight release and told me it was chaos...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well of course I and many others realized we could take the day off for work...but I had no intention of burning a vacation day to get one of these. And I have no regrets about not doing that.

Part of my bitching is just me goofing around for fun...but part of it is serious. Years ago on my birthday I walked into a GameStop and bought a Resident Evil 4 Collectors Edition for the GameCube. My birthday was in August. And I just checked and the game was released in January. Buying an LE of a game in a store 8 months after release? There is no way that would happen now. Things gets scooped within 8 minutes of preorders opening up.

It just speaks volumes of society. I mean holy shot that eBay seller Smokehouse linked...dude has no better way of making money than scooping up units, driving store to store to circumvent the 1 per person rule? I feel bad people like that can't make money in a less desperate way.

And it happens with toys. A couple of years ago my daughter wanted a Jaffar doll because Aladdin was her favorite movie. She waited so patiently for it and I could never find one because scumbags scooped up all them all up. Eventually I caved and paid like $70 for a $10 doll.

Anyone who has daughters knows the same shit is going on with LOL dolls.

We all know this, it's nothing new. Its the norm now. but damn it is fucking annoying and I'll keep bitching about it.

I agree, it's not that Serious to the point were I'm going to make this extra effort to get one. I mean, which adult here would be stupid enough to take a vacation day from work to stand out in line at 5am to get a Snes Classic. The forums are in place for us to discuss all kinds of dumb shit and if I want to Nag I'm going to Nag. We have discussions here about Pickles, so If I want to Nag about some Jerk Off buying 30 Snes Classics which is most likely the reason why I don't own one, I'm going to bitch.

4 weeks ago at work during lunch I stopped at a Sandwich place, a few stores over was a Game Stop, so I walked in and asked them if they had a Nintendo Switch and they were out of stock. I was like ok, no biggie. Amazon was selling them but at the time they wanted $400 dollars and I was like fuck that. 3 weeks ago I took my car to get washed and stopped at a Game Stop which was two blocks away from the Car Wash and they had 3 Switch's In stock so I picked one up, Simple.

This is how I expect to find anything I buy now in days, Either Online, or at a Local Store with Zero Hassle. I'm not going to stand in line for hours like some asshole and I'm not driving 50 miles to get one. If It's not at a local store and I can't find one online than It's not happening. So till I find one, I'm going to be a Nagging Nelly.

2 nagging bitches pretending to be casual about this and yet writing paragraphs to excuse their nagging...also treating a simple personal day like it's the end of the world, lol. "Oh noes my vacation day!" "No regrets though!" Lol, talk about not being able to plan worth a shit, you didn't even have to take the whole day off, bums.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
2 nagging bitches pretending to be casual about this and yet writing paragraphs to excuse their nagging...also treating a simple personal day like it's the end of the world, lol. "Oh noes my vacation day!" "No regrets though!" Lol, talk about not being able to plan worth a shit, you didn't even have to take the whole day off, bums.

One triggered doucher pretending to be casual about this and yet writing about nagging...also treating a simple post like it's the end of the world, lol. "Oh noes teh naggers!" "I gotta chime in with my opinion though!" Lol, talk about not being able to post worth a shit, you didn't even have to write anything, doucher.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
One triggered doucher pretending to be casual about this and yet writing about nagging...also treating a simple post like it's the end of the world, lol. "Oh noes teh naggers!" "I gotta chime in with my opinion though!" Lol, talk about not being able to post worth a shit, you didn't even have to write anything, doucher.

Once a doucher always a doucher. I guess Dark Fag forgot to take his meds today.

neo_mao

15 Year Member

Hey c'mon now that isn't necessary. Nothing I've said in this thread is the least bit inflammatory, no need to get bent out of shape man.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Not bent out of shape, just being honest, same old shit, same people nagging, it's like Deja-Vu.

madman, STFU, douchebags raining all over this thread, what are you doing here? You don't even play games.

Don't get too excited though, you're not the only douchers in this thread, there's also the douchers that talk about raspberry pies and what have you, like we never heard of emulation before, lol.

Poor Razo had a rude awakening once he realized he can't play SF (thanks to yours truly) and now decided to sell everything, which is great mind you, but you should have kept them RPGs, that's all you can actually play...if you actually play anything at all that is. Biggest fucking hypocrite in this thread.

Why not just fade away with your stupid excuses as to why you didn't get this, no body gives a shit that you don't care about it all that much, I mean, here you all are still, talking all kinds of shit about why you couldn't get it, come the fuck on, just go get one or don't, nobody cares why you couldn't get one.

Same old douchers douching about the same old douche...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Not bent out of shape, just being honest, same old shit, same people nagging, it's like Deja-Vu.

madman, STFU, douchebags raining all over this thread, what are you doing here? You don't even play games.

Don't get too excited though, you're not the only douchers in this thread, there's also the douchers that talk about raspberry pies and what have you, like we never heard of emulation before, lol.

Poor Razo had a rude awakening once he realized he can't play SF (thanks to yours truly) and now decided to sell everything, which is great mind you, but you should have kept them RPGs, that's all you can actually play...if you actually play anything at all that is. Biggest fucking hypocrite in this thread.

Why not just fade away with your stupid excuses as to why you didn't get this, no body gives a shit that you don't care about it all that much, I mean, here you all are still, talking all kinds of shit about why you couldn't get it, come the fuck on, just go get one or don't, nobody cares why you couldn't get one.

Your nothing but a Doucher Doucherson, Doucher. Go Douche yourself.

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member

So does that mean you won't buy a Classic SNES for me if you come across one in the wild?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'd do it if you promise to be good and stop nagging, both of you.

That would be totally Undouche like of you. I'll stop nagging. Also, pick me up the Nes Classic too if you find one lol.