SNES mini classic

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Ohhhhhhhh gooooooooooooood nooooooooo I missed it

:( :( :( :( :(

Fuck that means preorders for the other stores will probably be tomorrow and I will be in school from 8 to 5 oh cruel fucking world

:(

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I feel ya, bud. I work second shift so it was all sold out by the time I got home. Fuck.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

Fuck that means preorders for the other stores will probably be tomorrow and I will be in school from 8 to 5 oh cruel fucking world

Yeah I was at work when that shit hit at Walmart. Fucking missed the boat.~

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Fuck! At least I have the day off. I'll stand in line at Target and hopefully get one!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude I had one in my cart in Wal-Mart.com and as I pressed check out it told me it was sold out. Ducking resellers I'm getting real tired of this shit.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Yo Moe, I heard you like the SNES Classic so I installed a SNES Classic in your NES Classic so you can play the SNES Classic while you play the NES Classic.

G99cP95.jpg

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
walmart cancelled a bunch of orders this morning. better check your inboxes.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
walmart cancelled a bunch of orders this morning. better check your inboxes.

I wonder did they cancel single orders...or just people who ordered more than 1?

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
I wonder did they cancel single orders...or just people who ordered more than 1?

That is a very good question. I'm sure many would not admit they bought multiple. I can see people wanting to buy 2, perhaps, but anything more than that...there is little doubt as to your intentions. I ordered one and am content with that.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Yo Moe, I heard you like the SNES Classic so I installed a SNES Classic in your NES Classic so you can play the SNES Classic while you play the NES Classic.

G99cP95.jpg
I think Nintendo and Konami should partner up next year for a Turbo/PCE classic mini next year.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Wait til you see the game selection. It puts the offical SNES Classic to shame. You can stop throwing all your rupees at Nintendo bro. You're all set now.

Oh geez man, I feel bad you've done so much on this, but everything looks amazing - I owe you big time!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Oh geez man, I feel bad you've done so much on this, but everything looks amazing - I owe you big time!

You don't owe me anything bro, neo-geo.com is a place for brothers.

Spoiler:
...and douche fagits :keke:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Aw, you guys

C-Poon, sending you a PM