SNES mini classic

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah that looks really dumb. I don't mind the different connectos, just make those work with the original setup, pretty mediocre engineering IMHO.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'm just curious, but have we gotten confirmation yet as to whether or not the controllers will be microscopic like with the NES mini?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm just curious, but have we gotten confirmation yet as to whether or not the controllers will be microscopic like with the NES mini?

The NES mini comes with a full size controller. Maybe you're talking about the Famicom mini?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow that went quickly...Couldn't justify buying the bundle as it would just take up more space.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I saw a $219 one in stock...no thanks.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yea, let some other shmuck purchase that one. :thevt:

For real.

Sure, you can buy that hamburger for $5. You just gotta buy $200 worth of Swiffers, Worthers Originals, and grape soda! But it's cool cuz you love all those things. Right? Right.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Hmmm, my Walmart Snes order still shows processing and no e-mails as of yet. Crossing my fingers.

My preorder is still up.

That sidepanel though looks dumb, really reeks of lazyness.

SNES VS SFC, I like both but still prefer Shredder and Piccolo purple US NTSC. The easter colors kinda look a little weird on the controller but also makes it stand out pretty nice. What I like most about the US SNES design most is that the controllers buttons has convex and concave buttons vs SFCs convex only afaik.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Looks like all the SNES pre-orders will be cancelled from Walmart...Just got the e-mail, so you slackers get another chance!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Here's the email:

Hi Fuckface,

Thank you for your interest in the Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Classic Edition. As you are aware, this is a highly sought after console that will launch later this fall.

Unfortunately, due to a technical glitch, the Super Nintendo Classic Edition was mistakenly made available last Friday evening ahead of the official release date. We, regrettably, will have to cancel this item on your order. We know that this is incredibly disappointing to you, and we’re truly sorry for this mistake.

In regards to the cancellation of this item, if you paid by credit card, your card has not been charged. Any authorization holds placed on your account will automatically expire in accordance with the card issuer's policy. If you paid through PayPal or with a gift card, your payment will be refunded when the order is cancelled.

The official launch date for this item is 9/29, please check the product page on Walmart.com prior to that date for any updates.

I do hope you’ll give us another chance to earn back your business.

Warm regards,
Deserie Dulaney
Sr. Director Customer Care
Walmart.com

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Here's the email:

Got the same email. Wasn't able to get the Nes Classic and Now I guess I'm not getting one of these either. Fuck it, the plus is I'm getting my 80 bucks back.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
well. at least we know they officially plan to have them on Sept 29

I can stop running mah scripts.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Same here. BBB complaint filed just for the hell of it. Won't do any good, but makes me feel better. Haha.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
well. at least we know they officially plan to have them on Sept 29

I can stop running mah scripts.

That's the in-store date. I'd keep your script running in case pre-orders open. And grab me a pair of Yeezy's and a Supreme shirt while you're at it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The ? is: How early should I camp out at Target for one? I'm gonna do it at a small town in the middle of nowhere so I have a better chance. It opens @ 8am, I think I'll sit out there at 6. Is that too early?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The ? is: How early should I camp out at Target for one? I'm gonna do it at a small town in the middle of nowhere so I have a better chance. It opens @ 8am, I think I'll sit out there at 6. Is that too early?

No, for sure there are going to be other dumbasses out there before 6.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
No, for sure there are going to be other dumbasses out there before 6.

The BestBuy's out here had people waiting for the NES for over 12 hours. I went to the store close to closing at there was a line of at least 15 people waiting for the store to open the next day.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The BestBuy's out here had people waiting for the NES for over 12 hours. I went to the store close to closing at there was a line of at least 15 people waiting for the store to open the next day.

Lol Thats dedication. If I can't get one online or at a store during normal buisness hours then I'm not getting one.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Wow. You USAnians have too many people in your country. It looks as though Nintendo have designated out the same number of consoles to each region.