Thread: domain DNS google suite crap

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

domain DNS google suite crap

i have a domain that i got through Google Suite. I am retarded, and I don't know anything about website hosting. basically I want to do the following:

my domain, daimakaimura.net , to bring the viewer to a home page of my creation. For now I want it to just be a simple hub for my content and updates. video catalog and pictures and stuff.

I feel like this is easy to do with a front end like Google Suite but IDK how.

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Neo Bubble Buster

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    i have a domain that i got through Google Suite. I am retarded, and I don't know anything about website hosting. basically I want to do the following:

my domain, daimakaimura.net , to bring the viewer to a home page of my creation. For now I want it to just be a simple hub for my content and updates. video catalog and pictures and stuff.

I feel like this is easy to do with a front end like Google Suite but IDK how.
    Do you have hosting as well as the domain name or just the domain name?
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

Quote Originally Posted by NeoLucian View Post
    Do you have hosting as well as the domain name or just the domain name?
    i think this is where i get confused. i think Google Suite does hosting for you through GoDaddy and eNom or w/e....???

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Thread Information