9th annual southeast PA meet up. November 4th 2017

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Bump. Is there anything in particular people wanna play this year? I can help facilitate if need be. Tournament of some kind?

Most importantly, does anyone else wanna play Money Puzzle Exchanger now that Gu$ has abandoned me?

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Bump. Is there anything in particular people wanna play this year? I can help facilitate if need be. Tournament of some kind?

Most importantly, does anyone else wanna play Money Puzzle Exchanger now that Gu$ has abandoned me?

How about a Windjammers tournament?

Been playing a ton of MPE. Cart has not left the big red since I got it.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I spent the morning at White Castle's Pleasure Palace dropping off additional CRTs, pulling his Blast chassis for repair, and tube swapping his 4-slot, which now looks brand fucking new. WC says that tube may end up in the 6-slot for the meetup, which is better yet. Between what he's got now and what me and others are bringing, we'll have a real nice upgraded setup this year.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I spent the morning at White Castle's Pleasure Palace dropping off additional CRTs, pulling his Blast chassis for repair, and tube swapping his 4-slot, which now looks brand fucking new. WC says that tube may end up in the 6-slot for the meetup, which is better yet. Between what he's got now and what me and others are bringing, we'll have a real nice upgraded setup this year.

Do we foresee the Blast running on gameday? That would be hawt.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'll have 2 PVMs for sale at the meetup: a 1910 and a 1354Q. The latter has an issue where it oversaturates green randomly. I successfully dialed it out in a custom setting in the menu. I can demonstrate in person. It will be priced accordingly. Pretty sure it's a cap for the green channel on the neckboard, but I don't have time to fix it right now.

I'll also have my console junk box with me as trades/freebies.

EDIT: If anyone's looking to buy a dedicated 2-slot MVS cab (red, not gold), PM me. I have a friend locally that is selling one.

EDIT2: Not selling til the meetup. Trades get preference.

Last edited:

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll have 2 PVMs for sale at the meetup: a 1910 and a 1354Q. The latter has an issue where it oversaturates green randomly. I successfully dialed it out in a custom setting in the menu. I can demonstrate in person. It will be priced accordingly. Pretty sure it's a cap for the green channel on the neckboard, but I don't have time to fix it right now.

I'll also have my console junk box with me as trades/freebies.

EDIT: If anyone's looking to buy a dedicated 2-slot MVS cab (red, not gold), PM me. I have a friend locally that is selling one.

You have a PVM to sell and you didn't tell me? I'm hurt...

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
My buddy Tom has expressed interest in attending. He's the Asian dude that chilled with us at TMG, some of you might remember him. Is it cool if he makes an appearance? I told him he'd have to give someone a lap dance though.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I count 10 folks coming. Anyone else?

WC
Gu$
Ralf
daskrabs
16-bit
Phoenix
herb
Jon
Coleridge
Retrotech
Tom

Paging VT, JT, Stefan, Max330, indierock, wataru, etc...

Last edited:

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
My buddy Tom has expressed interest in attending. He's the Asian dude that chilled with us at TMG, some of you might remember him. Is it cool if he makes an appearance? I told him he'd have to give someone a lap dance though.

Yeah, you can bring anyone you want.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member

Perhaps WC could accommodate the inaugural outing of The Telford 2017 Turfmasters Invitational?

Is Gusmonetizer down for a rematch exhibition of Super Street Fighter II X? Can he shake the cobwebs off from his borderline ho-hum Ken Masters routine?

I'd like to cram in at least some of the following multiplayer games:

World Heroes Perfect
Real Bout Special
Breakers Revenge
Samurai Spirits Zero Special
Fixed version of Samurai Spirits III
Neo CD ver. of Kabuki Klash
Super Baseball 2020
Art of Fighting 3
The Last Blade
Sengoku 2

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Perhaps WC could accommodate the inaugural outing of The Telford 2017 Turfmasters Invitational?

Is Gusmonetizer down for a rematch exhibition of Super Street Fighter II X? Can he shake the cobwebs off from his borderline ho-hum Ken Masters routine?

I'd like to cram in at least some of the following multiplayer games:

World Heroes Perfect
Real Bout Special
Breakers Revenge
Samurai Spirits Zero Special
Fixed version of Samurai Spirits III
Neo CD ver. of Kabuki Klash
Super Baseball 2020
Breakers Revenge
The Last Blade
Sengoku 2

Now this is what I'm talking about. Motherfuckers trying get some shit started.

I'm 100% down for a Turfmasters challenge. I will also whoop some ass with SSFIIX Blanka.

Last edited: