gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Bif.jpg

On the calendar!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
In with a new Sigma Hakuryu to battle JMax for supergun supremacy. Also hoping to tube swap WC's 4-slot prior to meetup for a more pleasant MVS experience.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
:/ Same wknd as Youmacon. You'all enjoy while I'll be in ED-209 jurisdiction.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
The date works for me this year.

As long as grad school isn't kicking my ass around that time, there is a good chance I will make it.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Wrong side of PA for me...Southwest...then we could talk. lol

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I think I can actually make it this year! Any of the NoVa peeps who are going up willing to give me a ride so my wife can use our car? Gas money and trucker stop favors can be yours for a lift...

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I think I can actually make it this year! Any of the NoVa peeps who are going up willing to give me a ride so my wife can use our car? Gas money and trucker stop favors can be yours for a lift...

Hit up either Carlson or, Phoenix Down.

Jon

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member

I can give you a ride. Fair warning though, my car has seating for two people and two midget amputees...

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I can give you a ride. Fair warning though, my car has seating for two people and two midget amputees...

Kinda like my buddy's GT-R.

Huge trunk, tiny back seat. Might as well not have one...

Jon

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Kinda like my buddy's GT-R.

Huge trunk, tiny back seat. Might as well not have one...

Jon

I guess this will be the first time we all get to see the new WRX in action. Can I race it around the "hills" near me like Initial D :lolz:?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I guess this will be the first time we all get to see the new STi in action. Can I race it around the "hills" near me like Initial D :lolz:?

FTFY.

I may get a rental, we'll see how I like driving it.

Jon

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
FTFY.

I may get a rental, we'll see how I like driving it.

Jon

FYI, we had 4 people in my buddy Mark's STI driving from here to Tampa, FL, and back (like 18 hours each way.) Kinda rough for the people in the back, but it's a comfortable ride if you're not piling in more than a couple people!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
FYI, we had 4 people in my buddy Mark's STI driving from here to Tampa, FL, and back (like 18 hours each way.) Kinda rough for the people in the back, but it's a comfortable ride if you're not piling in more than a couple people!

Yeah, I'm hoping the ride will be an improvement over my VT. Even adding an aftermarket suspension from Bilstein didn't help matters too much.

Subaru decided, as part of the 2018 refresh, to add 19 in. wheels and 245/35/R19 tires to the STi...which barely leaves any room if you want to go down in size because of the new larger brake calipers. Ride will be rough, for sure.

Jon

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Bump for teh best get together around!!! It will be here before we know it lads!!!!

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
My body is ready.

Rumors of some old out state NG'ers might be in attendance.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Rumors of some old out state NG'ers might be in attendance.

Let's leave race out of it.

:D

But seriously though: WC, if you're reading this, hit me up. I have a couple things to discuss.