9th annual southeast PA meet up. November 4th 2017

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Now this is what I'm talking about. Motherfuckers trying get some shit started.

I'm 100% down for a Turfmasters challenge. I will also whoop some ass with SSFIIX Blanka.

CPS2 multi/SF2 in the Blast?

No retort smack about the borderline Ken, pretty spot on. My withered penis always comes out to play though.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
CPS2 multi/SF2 in the Blast?

The latest on WC's Blast is that his chassis needs a flyback according to my tech, so it's basically a no go for the meetup. However, I have a spare broken MS9 chassis that I'm sending out tomorrow for repair. It should be fixable and usable in Bob's Blast, assuming we can get it back in time. If anyone has a spare MS9, MS29, or other compatible chassis (Weiya, Rodotron) that you don't mind lending for the meetup, let me know.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Bump. Just about a week out. Still haven't heard from some of the regulars. Here's what I'm bringing:

Turf Masters (for tournament)
Sigma Hakuryu
DDP DOJ BL, Ketsui, ESPGaluda carts, PGM board
Simpsons (2P Japan), Raiden Fighters Jet, Strikers 1945 II PCBs
JVC Monitor w/ Speakers and Amp
Omega CMVS
CPS2 boards (if Blast working): AvP, Progear, Mega Man 2, Puzzle Fighter, Vampire Savior
FDSStick and RAM adapter

Sell/Trade/Free
Junk box (a few broken and half broken consoles)
13” and 19” PVMs
Empty NES sleeves
Other misc. shit

You guys mostly know what I have. If there's anything specifically you want me to bring, let me know.

Last edited:

gusmoney

10 Year Member
I am bringing:

Money Puzzle Exchanger

A recently dead two-slut for someone to help me with
Last Blade 2 MVS for trade
NGPC games for trade

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Time to confirm a ride. I know a few of you DC/Md/Va peeps offered rides before but I just wanted to ask again who is willing to give me a lift. Also curious to know how late you would be staying at the event. Last time I went I stayed till after midnight and ended up getting a room at a local hotel so I would not have to bother WC.

I’m in the Alexandria area. I’m willing to give money for gas and go half on a room if we will be staying late. You can give basic replies here and can always move to PMs for specifics.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
What's wrong with it? Does it boot at all?

It does something...screen is mostly black with small color pixels that sometimes appear when booted. Same results in both Cab (where it lived and was working perfectly fine) and and Supergun.

Time to confirm a ride. I know a few of you DC/Md/Va peeps offered rides before but I just wanted to ask again who is willing to give me a lift.

Paging PhoenixDown. Cool you are coming jk34.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
It does something...screen is mostly black with small color pixels that sometimes appear when booted. Same results in both Cab (where it lived and was working perfectly fine) and and Supergun.

Do you hear a clicking from the speakers?

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Time to confirm a ride. I know a few of you DC/Md/Va peeps offered rides before but I just wanted to ask again who is willing to give me a lift. Also curious to know how late you would be staying at the event. Last time I went I stayed till after midnight and ended up getting a room at a local hotel so I would not have to bother WC.

I’m in the Alexandria area. I’m willing to give money for gas and go half on a room if we will be staying late. You can give basic replies here and can always move to PMs for specifics.

I'm still planning to come up (and I'm still in Alexandria) so I can give you a ride. Figured I would stay until around 2 AM and then drive back if that works? Or I could do a room if needed.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone interested in a projector? Android built-in. Runs Kodi via WiFi. Has about 20 hours total on it. Asking $160. Games look great on it.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
I'm still planning to come up (and I'm still in Alexandria) so I can give you a ride. Figured I would stay until around 2 AM and then drive back if that works? Or I could do a room if needed.

Any chance you could pick me up? I got the tolls.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member

Would you be willing to go in on a room with PD and I? Or would your wife give you dirty looks when you got home? I'm fine with also coming home early in the morning but I just thought after a couple hour drive up, and a day of gaming, that PD might need some sleep before another couple hour drive.

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Gotta say I'm pretty pumped for this.

If you guys are serious about White Castle Hamburgers presents The Telford Open Neo Golf Classic (© daskrabs 2017, all rights reserved), we should have a few more Neo Turf Masters MVS carts so we can pair up, 2 to a console, and play the whole thing at once. I know WC has one, and I'll bring one. Maybe 1 or 2 more?

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Gotta say I'm pretty pumped for this.

If you guys are serious about White Castle Hamburgers presents The Telford Open Neo Golf Classic (© daskrabs 2017, all rights reserved), we should have a few more Neo Turf Masters MVS carts so we can pair up, 2 to a console, and play the whole thing at once. I know WC has one, and I'll bring one. Maybe 1 or 2 more?

I'll bring mine.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member

I can take both, just keep in mind that my backseat is a bit...cozy. :)

I figured that we would just head back early in the morning, I'm pretty used to late night/early morning driving these days.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
PD, what time were you planning on leaving in the morning? I’m west Alexandria, closer to Landmark.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
PD, what time were you planning on leaving in the morning? I’m west Alexandria, closer to Landmark.

We usually get the party started around 2 PM so I could pick you up around 10:30 AM, then swing by Carlson’s place and pick him up. I’m in Cameron Station so I’m not far away, just PM me your address.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
I can take both, just keep in mind that my backseat is a bit...cozy. :)

I figured that we would just head back early in the morning, I'm pretty used to late night/early morning driving these days.

Thanks! However I can't shake this cold I've had this week and with all the stuff that I need to get done before attending (mainly grad school stuff), I just don't see myself being well enough to get it all done in time. Have fun for me!

Carlson

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Sorry you are sick. I guess I'll see you at Magfest as usual!

Back on topic, I will bring:

SSIII(fixed)
SSVSP

Other additions I can bring if needed:

Breakers Revenge
Martial Masters
Demon Front
Windjammers ( I assume already there)
Last Blade 2 ( I assume already there)

Stefan, let me know if you want me to bring a choice beat em up.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Thanks! However I can't shake this cold I've had this week and with all the stuff that I need to get done before attending (mainly grad school stuff), I just don't see myself being well enough to get it all done in time. Have fun for me!

Carlson

Sorry to hear that, hope to see you next time then

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

Carlson

Feel better, man.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I don't think I'm making it this year. I'm just not mentally here right now. Sorry guys.