9th annual southeast PA meet up. November 4th 2017

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Just spoke to Stefan and got his requests in. Here is everything I'm bringing for sure:

Sam Sho III fixed
Sam Sho V SP
Demon Front
Martial Masters
Battle Circuit

Maybe:

B. Rap Boys

Last edited:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I'll be there. Bringing DAT RANDOM SHIT I always do. I have a neo turf masters I can bring as well. Annnnnnd a bunch of console trade bait. I'll also bring a bag of new Law & Order t-shirts to be used as giveaway prizes.

Looking forward to seeing you guys. <3

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I had a great time. Martial Masters and the Telford Open were highlights for me. Next year we will have a working Blast City. Hope to see you guys again soon. Thanks as always to WC for hosting.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Got home at five AM and I had a blast. We are fortunate to have a great host in in Whitecastle and such an awesome group of guys, near and far, to hang out with.

If I ever have second thoughts about coming, all I need to do is look at those pictures, above, and be reminded that it is too good of a time to miss.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Thanks for posting the pics. I had a great time and got my Law and Order T-shirt as a memento. Thanks to WC for hosting and for being constant competition in SSVSP and LB2.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Thanks again to Bob for hosting and for everyone coming out, had a fantastic time.

Hope to see everyone at MAGFest in January if you can make it. I should be easy to find, I'll be the guy running between Panel rooms trying to put out fires. :p

Also I was excited to win the Neo Turf Masters tournament, mainly because now I can bring my Law & Order gavel into work as another option for dispensing indiscriminate justice. :buttrock:

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Thanks to everyone who made it out. I had a great time as usual. This will be November 3rd next year.

I'll see some of you at MAGFest. Find me in the marketplace.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Sorry I couldn't make it again. Two things:

Of course Jon fell asleep and that one dude has an awesome Predator shirt by Godmachine.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Dang, I thought it was this weekend. Guess I should check the forums more often. Glad y'all had fun.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
dat last picture...is he unzipping cause the look in his eyes, someone is going to need some mouth wash...

anyway to name names?

Looks like fun...