fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DO

Need For Speed
Super Turbo

GB

Wario Blast
Space Invaders - Playing this on the Super Gameboy is great.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
SATURN:
SHINING FORCE 3 SCENARIO 1

PSONE:
POLICENAUTS

STEAM:
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3
DOOM 2016

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
ds

portrait of ruin: loving it so far. has the best map of the ds games imo.

metal slug 7: i like this more than ms6. definitely going to buy it for the xbox live arcade now that it's backwards compatible with the xbone

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Coinops arcade

Armed Formation F
Air Gallet
Blood Brothers

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
PS4
Magical drop 2

Retrofreak
Truxton

Xbox360
Outrun 2 sp
Daytona

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
DS
Contra 4
Dragon Quest VI: I absolutely love the charm of DQ IV-VI.

GBA
Fire emblem

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Sony Playstation 2
- Guitar Hero: World Tour
Still working through the bass guitar career path.

SNES
- Plok!
Read about this on Hardcore Gaming 101 and decided to give this platformer a whirl. Kind of interesting, but didn't hold my attention for too long. The music is quite impressive though, according to HG101, even Shigeru Miyamoto was taken by surprise with what the developers were able to achieve considering the limitations of the SNES' sound capabilities. I also found it hilarious that "I've been diddled again." made it into the game uncensored, because, unless I'm mistaken, that's slang for being fucked.

Nintendo DS
- Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Back in April, you might recall me mentioning that I ordered this from GameStop.com, but they mistakenly sent me a completely different Ben 10 DS game instead. Well, fast forward two months, and, out of the blue, I got an e-mail from GameStop's customer service apologizing and telling me that they'd be sending me the correct game, free of charge or shipping costs, and that I could also just keep the wrong game that they originally sent (which is what I had given up and settled on anyway), so, yay! GameStop's customer service is slow as molasses, but, I give them credit for doing the right thing in this case, and now I'm extra glad that I didn't try ordering this title again, which I was considering. Anyhoo, this is essentially Ben 10 Mario Kart with 12 tracks, across 3 planets, and 12 different racers, each with a unique special power beyond the standard weapon power-ups. Nothing revolutionary or anything, but it's a very solid and enjoyable kart racing title. I already beat it multiple times and unlocked all of the racers, but I still have about four more achievement tropies left to earn.
- Cate West: The Vanishing Files
This one is turning out to have a lot more meat on its bones than I expected, as I'm on the 14th chapter now, which may be the last one, but I was only expecting maybe half that, content-wise. Also, the main antagonist goes by my neo-geo.com username, "M", so, apparently, I'm a master criminal now too. I was also surprised that the storyline has turned out to be heavily steeped in Christian mythology (and the three wisemen in particular) as Nintendo is notorious for censoring that kind of thing.
- Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day
A long-time gamer's eyes are probably as trained as they're ever going to be [this game typically ranks the age of my peepers in the 28-34 year range (20 is the best possible score), which, considering that I'm 38 and wear glasses, isn't too shabby], but this collection of mini games is fun regardless of what I think of the "science" behind it. Sadly, it keeps telling me that my hand-eye coordination needs work; as a habitual gamer, one would think that would be the strongest aspect of my visual skills. This title has a pretty heavy sports emphasis too, which I wasn't expecting, and I really like the ping pong and boxing mini games (tap to punch and slide the stylus to dodge), so much so that I wish Nintendo had used this engine as a template to make a touch screen controlled NDS Punchout title. Sudoku aside, I like the mini games in this one a lot better than Brain Age too.

Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Haven't made much progress on the main story, because I'm too busy screwing around running optional rescue missions and collecting pokemon allies to populate the various habitats I purchased.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Xbone

Borderlands 2

MVS

MS X
MS 2
TSS

Arcade

Splatterhouse
Ghosts n Goblins