2017 Transfer Carousel

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mohammed Salah to Liverpool
A fantastic signing for Klopp, who loves wingers. Salah created an insane number of chances while at Roma, and still had time to score 15 goals in the Serie A.

Man Utd looking to sign everyone like a team desperate to fix a leaky dam. Rumors of CR7 returning, 」50m for Marquinhos, some ridiculous amount for Nainggolan, Jordi Alba, Moreno, etc.

Chelsea are on the cusp of signing Bakayoko, who is the player every team should be after.

In the Serie A, the drama is all about "Dollarumma" Donnarumma, who refused to extend with AC Milan, with obvious Juventus tampering being typically ignored.

Inter poached Roma's manager, Luciano Spalletti, after taking Roma's sporting director, Walter Sabatini. But Inter still doesn't have a core, and can't sign players to fix their team because they don't have money, or potential glory through tournaments. They are a couple of years outside the box.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
There is SO much rumour and speculation currently... it's sorta a barrage of info each day...

The amounts of money on show by some of the so called "big clubs" of the EPL... is astonishing...

Typical example is that Arsenal want to compete for the £119m rated 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe.... GGGEEZZZ!!!

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for the teams at the lower end of the market... who need to fight for scraps and sign who they can afford...

xROTx

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I sometimes feel a bit sorry for the teams at the lower end of the market... who need to fight for scraps and sign who they can afford...

It feels good to me when any team other than the usual suspects gets transfers/youth system right to be relevant, if only for a little while.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It feels good to me when any team other than the usual suspects gets transfers/youth system right to be relevant, if only for a little while.

Yeah... me too...

INVEST IN THE YOUNGSTERS!!!... I know it's not instant success... and I appreciate the pressures of the EPL clubs for success (Or any given pro sporting league)... but FFS...

Give these kids a chance...

xROTx

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It feels like anyone who's ever made money in Spain is being fucked for tax at the moment and is looking for a way out. That could open up some interesting opportunities for the PL.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It feels like anyone who's ever made money in Spain is being fucked for tax at the moment and is looking for a way out. That could open up some interesting opportunities for the PL.

or Monaco.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Christina Penaldo is crying 'cause he doesn't want to pay the taxes that has cheat to Hacienda and now he wants to return to United but his friend Jose doesn't wants a new crying cheating boy with more arrogance than talent in his team and said no to contract a 100 million lame player.

Now seems his moroccan friends from PSG wants to pick it up with their rich petroleum arms so he will be feel fine again.

588.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Christina Penaldo is crying 'cause he doesn't want to pay the taxes that has cheat to Hacienda and now he wants to return to United but his friend Jose doesn't wants a new crying cheating boy with more arrogance than talent in his team and said no to contract a 100 million lame player.

Now seems his moroccan friends from PSG wants to pick it up with their rich petroleum arms so he will be feel fine again.

View attachment 45464

Dang bro, why the hate? Real Madrid would have been shit without him. Let the man go get his money where ever. He had a good run with Real Madrid and now its time to move on. Hope he go's back to Man U. I feel that was his real home and were he felt comfortable.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
His character facing the public gives off a pride very difficult to digest for someone who is not a Real Madrid fan, even being from Madrid there are people who do not swallow with his attitude.

Another problem is to see in this country (sPAIN) how the media extol everything related to Ronaldo and the minimum that can despise the rest of players.

Then see how they give him awards that do not deserve (The Best and some Balloon d'Or) only because Florentino has a tentacles too long and powerful.

Ronaldo was a very good player a few years ago but now he is praised simply for being a Real Madrid player is something that any fan of football and also living in Spain can not stand.

Maybe not all the fault is his, but his way of being has not helped that fans who are not from Madrid can stand.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
His character facing the public gives off a pride very difficult to digest for someone who is not a Real Madrid fan, even being from Madrid there are people who do not swallow with his attitude.

Another problem is to see in this country (sPAIN) how the media extol everything related to Ronaldo and the minimum that can despise the rest of players.

Then see how they give him awards that do not deserve (The Best and some Balloon d'Or) only because Florentino has a tentacles too long and powerful.

Ronaldo was a very good player a few years ago but now he is praised simply for being a Real Madrid player is something that any fan of football and also living in Spain can not stand.

Maybe not all the fault is his, but his way of being has not helped that fans who are not from Madrid can stand.

Yea, I agree he is arrogant and sometimes a cry baby but most superstars are that way. LeBron James, Odell Beckham, Tiger Woods ring a bell. It comes with the territory. He might not be the same player he was years ago but he still is very good. I still consider him top 5 in the world currently. Real Madrid fans will talk shit because it's what fans from every team do when they lose a great player. Real Madrid will continue being a top team in La Liga. Just won't number 1 with Messi still at Barcelona lol.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

View attachment 45464

What's your team?