SOUND PROBLEMS WITH MY AES PLEASE HELP! :(

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
OK, Im really sorry guys I put this in another thread too but no body has seen it and I dont no how to delete things or take them down. Im not even sure this is in the right place but its been a long time since Ive been on here due to health problems but I do remember how angry people would get if you post things in the wrong place so please forgive me if Ive done it wrong. Im having some issues with my AES and its sound but I dont no whats up, Im hoping somebody will be able to diagnose the problem from the video clip but Im sorry for my rubbish recording, Im part paralysed so trying to do this one handed and quickly so the clip isnt to big to post is hard work!

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I don't see any video link?

Sorry Gadget still finding my way around after a long time away but heres the clip -
https://vimeo.com/222505947
I did post this in another thread, as I said still finding my bearings but it was brought to my attention that its possibly a dirty cart? The console and cart are brand spanking new (new old stock) but have been in storage since 2014ish. What do you think?

Last edited:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I would clean the cart edges with a cotton bud and some IPA, then insert / remove the cart several times and retry, chances are it's just dirty slot. If it still does it, it could be a faulty VROM chip on that game (try other games to rule out the AES).

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I would clean the cart edges with a cotton bud and some IPA, then insert / remove the cart several times and retry, chances are it's just dirty slot. If it still does it, it could be a faulty VROM chip on that game (try other games to rule out the AES).
Gadgett, OK I bought some IPA cleaning alcohol and did exactly what you suggested but no luck still has the sound issue Ive also tried it with SSK2 which is the only other cartridge I have and the sound is perfect with that and gave it a good play test of around half an hour so I feel I can rile out a faulty console. Peale excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to ROMs and ROM chips etc but is my Last Blade fixable?