panama canal.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We are talking about a president that hands out electoral college maps to people. 7 months after the election.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I'm sure that Trump knows nothing else about Panama other than there is a Panama Canal. He probably doesn't know what it is though, just hears great things about it from his people.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Did trump mention anything about Noreiga too?

Oh yeah i heard Noreiga just died recently, remember when he was your leader...Yeah, we got rid of him for you remember that. Yeah i think we did a good job dont you think.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump was asked a question recently about Noriega. But he said he didn't listen to 90's Hip-Hop.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the French started it Colombia didnt want it

we take over stuff.
its what we do.
acting like the D is some great new evil? nope hes just a potus not much different than any other pos, no reason to put him down...or did he end the program where he was supposed to put food on your table or your pals?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What a fucking moron. Probably in early stages of dementia or...just fucking retarded.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
What a fucking moron. Probably in early stages of dementia or...just fucking retarded.

if your job was to LIE to a ton of people youd probably suffer some negative consequences too. #evil you know?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I bet you guys Trump is reading this thread right now and is super pissed at you all. You better watch what you say...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Educate yourself a little instead of making shit up.

ok so they did but were lowballed and got backdoored by a revolution we instigated a bit? is that better?

my take was like yeah we dont really want our shit tore up to benefit everyone we got cocaine(legal then) to sell you

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I would be impressed if he did say that.
mqG3Zkq.png

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump also said that the worst part of the Panama Canal is that it terminates in Buffalo.