Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: panama canal.

  1. #1
    Trust the French? cdamm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    10,623

    panama canal.

    trump: The Panama Canal is doing quite well. I think we did a good job building it, right - a very good job.

    juan carlos varela, president of panama: Yeah, about 100 years ago.


    you're welcome panama.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7799306.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.



  2. #2
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    29,956
    We are talking about a president that hands out electoral college maps to people. 7 months after the election.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  3. #3
    Actual Musician
    Tung Fu ru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    CA Bay Area...I know it's spelled Tung Fu Rue, but I shortened it
    Posts
    3,161
    I'm sure that Trump knows nothing else about Panama other than there is a Panama Canal. He probably doesn't know what it is though, just hears great things about it from his people.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3430&dateline=1368194  997

  4. #4
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!
    Posts
    2,579
    Did trump mention anything about Noreiga too?

    Oh yeah i heard Noreiga just died recently, remember when he was your leader...Yeah, we got rid of him for you remember that. Yeah i think we did a good job dont you think.

  5. #5
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    29,956
    Trump was asked a question recently about Noriega. But he said he didn't listen to 90's Hip-Hop.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  6. #6
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,298
    the French started it Colombia didnt want it

    we take over stuff.
    its what we do.
    acting like the D is some great new evil? nope hes just a potus not much different than any other pos, no reason to put him down...or did he end the program where he was supposed to put food on your table or your pals?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by maddman View Post
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

  7. #7
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,756
    What a fucking moron. Probably in early stages of dementia or...just fucking retarded.

  8. #8
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    What a fucking moron. Probably in early stages of dementia or...just fucking retarded.
    if your job was to LIE to a ton of people youd probably suffer some negative consequences too. #evil you know?
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by maddman View Post
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

  9. #9
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,516
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    Trump was asked a question recently about Noriega. But he said he didn't listen to 90's Hip-Hop.
    I would be impressed if he did say that.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  10. #10
    Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    neo_moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    mastering the fun-de-mentals
    Posts
    4,278
    I bet you guys Trump is reading this thread right now and is super pissed at you all. You better watch what you say...

  11. #11
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    21,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Colombia didnt want it
    Educate yourself a little instead of making shit up.

  12. #12
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jaguar View Post
    Educate yourself a little instead of making shit up.
    ok so they did but were lowballed and got backdoored by a revolution we instigated a bit? is that better?

    my take was like yeah we dont really want our shit tore up to benefit everyone we got cocaine(legal then) to sell you
    Last edited by Karou; 06-22-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by maddman View Post
    Just to be clear, im never apologized for flipping How would accomplish that There is still something wrong & incorrect there, despite edit.

  13. #13
    Bloodhound
    hyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    dojo tachibana
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I would be impressed if he did say that.

  14. #14
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    Trump was asked a question recently about Noriega. But he said he didn't listen to 90's Hip-Hop.


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  15. #15
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    29,956
    Trump also said that the worst part of the Panama Canal is that it terminates in Buffalo.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  16. #16
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    the French started it

    we take over stuff.
    its what we do.
    Just like Vietnam.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!