This forum is apparently considered a "phishing" site

Edmond Dantes

Rugal's Thug
Just thought anyone in charge should have a heads up. Just now I came here and got a warning (I use Firefox FWIW) that said this site is a phishing site and was "blocked," though it still gave me the option to continue.

I'm not sure what the heck is up with that. This did not happen when I browsed the site on Chrome, but I also haven't updated to the latest Firefox version either so I'm not sure where this problem is coming from.

Obviously the warning is crap or I wouldn't be here.

EDIT: One more thing, when I tried to post this, the site went down. I'm not sure if there's a relation or if it was just a coincidence, but I was surprised to see this message had made it when the site came back.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for game releasings in the French region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$30,000. The Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company is desirous of game releasings in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company would agree to allow you to retain $5000 of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$50 shipped in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975 to arrange your plane ticket. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince DavidG

Edmond Dantes

Rugal's Thug
Is this like a known/often recurring issue or something? I haven't been here in a looong time so forgive me for missing previous occurences.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for game releasings in the French region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$30,000. The Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company is desirous of game releasings in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company would agree to allow you to retain $5000 of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$50 shipped in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Shin Nigerian Kikaku Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975 to arrange your plane ticket. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince DavidG

lol

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
all this site phishes is my free time away from me

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
....... Ummm... would you believe a bunch of gaming mascots stole my Neo-Geo and took it to Myst Island and I had to solve tons of logic puzzles to get it back?

That's not the strangest claim I've read here.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Follow ng.com, and we will make you phishers of men.

Last edited:

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
One day any site that isn't reddit, amazon, or youtube will be flagged as a phishing site.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Forum is fine lads...

You will find that even eBay UK comes across as a phishing site atm...

We need to change to a https site instead of the current http thingy... if we wish to resolve this...

It's no biggie... the site is secure atm...

xROTx

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Per Chrome:

Not_Secure.PNG

Anyone else getting this?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
OMAN4SHELL strikes again!

theMot