HELP IN FINDING A MEMBER, StellaKing/Si.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I put a lot of my progress down to the fact my neurosurgeon and his team said Id have to get use to life 'one handed', to be told that and the thought of never playing my Neo's again! That thought alone gave me indescribable grit and determination to beat the odds!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_8eb.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_8eb.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This post is old sylvie. The Sylvie I don't like.

@op - I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Best of luck with this thread and also moving forward

Thank you Poppy appreciate your kind words as well as everyone else's! I forgot how great this community is but equally how many arseholes use it too if you no what I mean? Some people become 'empowered' when behind there keyboard, they must have been bullied as a child! Once again thank you!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thank you Poppy appreciate your kind words as well as everyone else's! I forgot how great this community is but equally how many arseholes use it too if you no what I mean? Some people become 'empowered' when behind there keyboard, they must have been bullied as a child! Once again thank you!

dude tbh i didnt mean too much harm it was mostly a joke against myself anyway

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Real talk tuck, are you the same Tuck from before or is your personality altered? I've heard of people changing after traumatic head injuries.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tucker -

Si would ask me to ban his account so that he could stay away from here. I think he wanted to avoid stuff that would interfere with his real life. There's a chance he's not coming back here.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Tucker -

Si would ask me to ban his account so that he could stay away from here. I think he wanted to avoid stuff that would interfere with his real life. There's a chance he's not coming back here.

Ahh, gutted. He use to get a bit miffed way back in the day. I think the actions and language of some people use to grate him then. As I've mentioned previously I have contact details for him but there long out of date, don't no how well you no him Evil-Wasabi but If you do come across him could you tell him Matt-neotuckers looking for him? Would be much appreciated?

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Real talk tuck, are you the same Tuck from before or is your personality altered? I've heard of people changing after traumatic head injuries.

I just asked my Mrs and my sister this question and I didn't think I had but they said there's a few small differences, apparently my tempers a lot shorter than it was and I'm kind of aware of that and for me I put it down to frustration because just small things like sometimes needing help say just putting my shirt on drives me insane, I'm a 34 year old man that's been fircely inderpendant since I was 15 but now needs help dressing ones self so I do lash out sometimes not meaning to, there's a few other things but nothing major. One thing from me though is I've lost my sense of smell and taste after having people messing about in the brain.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I just asked my Mrs and my sister this question and I didn't think I had but they said there's a few small differences, apparently my tempers a lot shorter than it was and I'm kind of aware of that and for me I put it down to frustration because just small things like sometimes needing help say just putting my shirt on drives me insane, I'm a 34 year old man that's been fircely inderpendant since I was 15 but now needs help dressing ones self so I do lash out sometimes not meaning to, there's a few other things but nothing major. One thing from me though is I've lost my sense of smell and taste after having people messing about in the brain.

Good news:

Modern food tastes shit.

Marek

Banned
dude tbh i didnt mean too much harm it was mostly a joke against myself anyway

Well keep your self loathing edge lord shit or whatever it is the fuck out of traumatic brain injury threads.

I mean fuckin a sylvie. :oh_no:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
welcome back. mad respect for your willpower.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well keep your self loathing edge lord shit or whatever it is the fuck out of traumatic brain injury threads.

I mean fuckin a sylvie. :oh_no:

calm down u faggot ur more offended than the fuckin guy is CHILL OUt

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Don't know if it's the person that you're looking for, but there's a user named StellaKing from North Yorks UK who's very active on the limitedrungames.com forums. You might want to register there and try sending him a PM...

Just a quick message mate, finally found Si thanks to your recommendation to seek out the member on LRG. Words can't describe how great-full I am. Thank you so so much!

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Tucker -

Thanks Evil Wasabi,
I found him now on LRGames Forums and Si can't remember his password after being away for so long and can't recover it as he docent have access to the recovery email anymore! Hopefully he can find a way round it! :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think the T needs to be an F...

N E O
F U C K E R!

giphy.gif