Not now or ever have I ever cared about a Spiderman video game

MissFaith

New Challenger
I like the Spider-Man game that came out on PS1/N64/DC. Solid 3D beat em up, cool uses of powers.

The Dreamcast version is the best by far but most people likely remember the PS1 version.

I always thought Spider-Man 2 was overrated. Web slinging around the city is cool as fuck for about 10 minutes but there isn't much fun to be had in the game beyond that.

It was actually best on PC. It used the Neversoft THPS2 engine which was slick on the PC.

I dont care for Spiderman either but his special moves as a hidden skater in Tony Hawk 2 were pretty cool....and the cartoon theme tune is catchy.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I remember playing Spiderman vs. The Kingpin for hours on the Genesis as a kid.
Loved that one, the sega CD port is the best version of that game. Might not be a great game, but I love it. Nostalgia filter go!

There still hasn't been a game that topped that.

The arcade game is a great beat-em-up with phenomenal artwork, much like Captain America and The Avengers.

My only gripe is that the Spider-Man sprite has a slouching problem.

EDIT: I actually enjoyed a huge majority of Spider-Man games, up until the PS3/360 titles.

Yeah that is a great game, but all the characters walking animations are so labored.

While not 100% a spiderman game, I loved Spiderman/Xmen in Arcades Revenge. Game was balls hard but had a rockin' soundtrack.