Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Polymega system claims to now run neo geo cd games with faster load times

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Hey, don't knock it just yet. These Polymega dudes are shooting Neo CD prices through the roof and I might cash out.
    Maybe I should buy more AZOs before they figure out they can also burn CDs just like the real Neo Geo CD.
    Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't come pick up the thang-KOF98

While I agree that this is a pig with some moderate-grade lipstick, it absolutely has a place. A really dumb purchase for a lot of us, but a really good purchase for many common folks.

As long as it actually works and they didn’t steal open source data. If Hyperkin and that other shit company can lie, so can these guys.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutlerHOF View Post
    but a really good purchase for many common folks.
    Not a single one of any common folks want this.... let alone pay for it. It is only for people like us

...Looking forward the results, but after however long it's been, and the various back and forths, and basically that they weren't really equipped to fulfill the FPGA promise I am skeptical at best. BUT, if they manage to make the best emulation box product around I'd be happy to admit their successes.

I'll go as far as to say that most, if not all "common folks" don't even know about this nor care and I don't think they'll be so happy with hunting down old releases just to play on an emulation box, when emulators are so common nowadays, you can even get them on your phone. Also I'd say that releases like the ACA on the PS4, XBONE and Switch target them more. Anyway, imo an old 2000s PC can do the same exact job as this machine with something like Batocera on it.

Dodgeball Yakuza

neat
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

This is neither for us nor for common people. It's for the people who discovered all these hidden gems on YouTube.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    This is neither for us nor for common people. It's for the people who discovered all these hidden gems on YouTube.
    Never a truer word spoken.

People asking (or better yet, complaining) about the lack of flash cart support on these abortions should have their ears boxed.

Friend me on Facebook!
    In another word, this is for hipster doofus.

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblade View Post
    In another word, this is for hipster doofus.
    It's for gamers who don't play games.
    Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't come pick up the thang-KOF98

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Fight!! View Post
    It's for gamers who don't play games.
    Collectards.

Galford's Poppy Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    I noticed this the other day, The price of NGCD games is defo on the rise atm.
    Absolutely everything is on the rise. I keep a price list for insurance purposes of the shit I own, because my insurance makes me update it every six months. Just updated it during the pandemic and shit that was $25-30 last time is hovering around the $100 mark now. Itís just crazy how much itís all gone up.

Thread Information