Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: My MVS cabs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Louisville

    Posts
    17

    My MVS cabs

    Hello. New here, but not new to NEO GEO. My favorite system as a kid and I spent allot of $$$ in the arcades. Finally, about 6 months ago I picked up my first NEO GEO MVS cab...Big Red (6 slot)! A few months later I came across a MVS mini (2 slot) and had to have it! I now have 15 carts and can't get enough (more on the way)!

    UPDATED WITH NEW PICS

    image5.JPG

    image1(1).JPG

    image2.JPG

    image6.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kevlo9; 07-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Gai's Trainer
    Niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky

    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlo9 View Post
    Hello. New here, but not new to NEO GEO. My favorite system as a kid and I spent allot of $$$ in the arcades. Finally, about 6 months ago I picked up my first NEO GEO MVS cab...Big Red (6 slot)! A few months later I came across a MVS mini (2 slot) and had to have it! I have about 10 carts and can't get enough! This is an older pic of them side by side in my garage. Hoping to add a Neo Geo candy soon.

    17126121_1874997936045965_2547217508369170432_n.jpg
    Hey another Louisvillian!

    Nice cabs! I've always wanted a Neo mini.

  3. #3
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    WNivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New Brunswick, NJ

    Posts
    83
    I like seeing the two cabs side-by-side like that. It's as if the 6-slot is standing up for its younger sibling.

  4. #4
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS

    Posts
    21,456
    That mini looks pretty minty, great find!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    California

    Posts
    31
    Awesome setup!

  6. #6
    Amano's Drinking Buddy
    ggallegos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Posts
    2,666
    Those look sweet, did you do any restoring?
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    3DS Friend code: 4811-7358-8350

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

  7. #7
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Louisville

    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Hey another Louisvillian!

    Nice cabs! I've always wanted a Neo mini.
    Hello. You have any Neo Geo cabs? By chance, did you check out the last Louisville Arcade Expo?

  8. #8
    Gai's Trainer
    Niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky

    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlo9 View Post
    Hello. You have any Neo Geo cabs? By chance, did you check out the last Louisville Arcade Expo?
    Yep, I've got a Neo 25 candy cab.

    I was also at Louisville Arcade Expo briefly, I remember seeing the two mini's there but I thought the sign on them said "Not for sale". Kinda wish I'd have paid closer attention now, ohh well looks like it found a good home.

  9. #9
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Louisville

    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Yep, I've got a Neo 25 candy cab.

    I was also at Louisville Arcade Expo briefly, I remember seeing the two mini's there but I thought the sign on them said "Not for sale". Kinda wish I'd have paid closer attention now, ohh well looks like it found a good home.
    Nice! Those Neo 25 Candy's are SWEET!

    Yeah, originally neither of them were for sale. The guy broke down and bought a pin on Sunday and decided to put one of them up for sale.

    A buddy of mine had a couple Candy's at the show.

  10. #10
    OldSkool4Life
    Gamefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Denver, Colorado

    Posts
    3,627
    Those look awesome!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •