Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ninja Gaiden II for NeoGeo

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

I have been reminded about xacrow information from over 10 years ago, see txt file at the bottom of the page.

http://unibios.free.fr/xacrow/neogeo2.html
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Dont worry, i remind him all the time about it. Lol

He says someday it will be dumped.

Shou knows what hes doing, he will get it when the time is right.
    Now is a good time.

King's Dry Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Cernex View Post
    Oh God dammit. If it went as far as having location tests, it means that at least at one point it must've been completed, or at least partially so. So frustrating we were SO CLOSE to getting it. GAH!
    Well then it was definitely at least playable at one point. This is going to drive some people mad.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fygee View Post

Now is a good time.
    what better place than here?
    what better time than now?

JammaNationX

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    This is so frustrating! If the enemies dealt too much damage, isn't that easy to fix? There must have been more to the story. Maybe they mean the enemies were too aggressive, requiring further reprogramming of the AI.
    I'm guessing it's a pacing issue like Sengoku 3 where the henchmen take too long to die. It's an easy fix to make it flow better.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Guys at this point, don't even bother saying you will chip in $$$ for it as it's not about the money...there are other variables at work here.
    Last edited by Fox1; 06-12-2017 at 10:03 PM.

In with the real hardware, out with the bootlegs......who is this I wonder?

Don't piss off cats or you'll get the Nyanyan Uppercut!

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    I can't agree more. I'd love to play this game, and I'm sure those who worked so hard on it would love for it to be out there. I would love to at least see a YouTube playthrough of it just to see what it was like.

Mickey's Coach

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KRONOS View Post
    I can't agree more. I'd love to play this game, and I'm sure those who worked so hard on it would love for it to be out there. I would love to at least see a YouTube playthrough of it just to see what it was like.
    I think what xsq means is...

Spoiler:

Baxter McMuggle

Quote Originally Posted by egg_sanwich View Post
    I think what xsq means is...

Spoiler:
    ou yea!
    Igs waz here

"That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

This is a 'do it before you die' scenario.

Kula's Candy

icon22.gif

If you speak to Shou can you ask him if he's dumped Galaxy Force (not part ll), Vertexer, and Warlocks of the Fates? And if so, would he be willing to upload a playthrough on YouTube if not releasing the ROMs? Dying to at least see a good quality video of these games.Thank you.

Rugal's Thug

This certainly is amazing to see, but I'm not optimistic that we'll ever see this released. It is rather frustrating to think about the other unreleased prototypes that are being kept under wraps for various reasons, especially with collectors unwilling to dump the Roms.

Mickey's Coach

I've heard if we harass the owners of said games endlessly, they will indeed dump the roms and release them for free. They just need to know how selfish they are being.

Rugal's Thug

Sure... Give me a list of names, I have a few severed cat heads I can put in a boxes and place on doorsteps. Let em know we mean business..

Another Striker

It's great to hear this news. If someone can arrange continues to be complete, I will be one who donate to make it success

I thought it has people who can do this project

Very nice !!
    "When I was young, I thought that money was the important thing in life ... now that I am old I know that it is" ..... Oscar Wilde said

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Missed this at first! Awesome sighting!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

so, what's up?

shoutime is such a stressed man that is not able to get some time to dump such an important game for the neogeo community? or sell the dump or whatever?

Talking in a general way, why people with unreleased dumps don't make a crowdfunding to get a lot of money for the dump? i know, maybe is not a money question, but everytime we talk about unreleased games we can not understand why some people get them for themselves and they don't care about a big amount of money, let alone they would still be able to play the game and to be the first person they had it, and more important, the worldwide public gratefulness and recognition. The community would love them, media would talk wonders 'bout them. They would enter in gaming history, even in books. The satisfaction of a well done job. Games are meant to be played. Not to be "frozen data in a hard disk". Their creators would love to see them being enjoyed, is the final goal of a game.

Or if they prefer to be hidden in their own cave and remain private and lonely wolf, they would have big bucks.

i still don't get the way some people act, or better said, don't act.
    "appleTV-like" Consolized NeoGeo MVS builder (take a look here)

I understand how the copyright holders might take issue with using one of the crowdfunding sites. But this community is tight enough where a trusted member could just collect paypal paymemts for the release.

Mature's Make-Up Artist

Quote Originally Posted by distropia View Post
    so, what's up?

shoutime is such a stressed man that is not able to get some time to dump such an important game for the neogeo community? or sell the dump or whatever?

Talking in a general way, why people with unreleased dumps don't make a crowdfunding to get a lot of money for the dump? i know, maybe is not a money question, but everytime we talk about unreleased games we can not understand why some people get them for themselves and they don't care about a big amount of money, let alone they would still be able to play the game and to be the first person they had it, and more important, the worldwide public gratefulness and recognition. The community would love them, media would talk wonders 'bout them. They would enter in gaming history, even in books. The satisfaction of a well done job. Games are meant to be played. Not to be "frozen data in a hard disk". Their creators would love to see them being enjoyed, is the final goal of a game.

Or if they prefer to be hidden in their own cave and remain private and lonely wolf, they would have big bucks.

i still don't get the way some people act, or better said, don't act.
    Its not about money, and its not in anyone's possession yet. From what I understand there isnt even a cart. Its source code that would need to be compiled.

When unreleased games or protos are "hoarded" or kept from the public. Its usually so it can be used as trade bait for some other protos. Not saying there arn't hoarders out there who just want to stroke their ego, but so many people have this need for instant gratification. Not thinking about the bigger picture.

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by distropia View Post
    so, what's up?
    Oh hey distropia - you been gone for some time! How are you man?

Cheng's Errand Boy

Just take a dive and do a dump.

That reads weird .

When unreleased games or protos are "hoarded" or kept from the public. Its usually so it can be used as trade bait for some other protos. . . Not thinking about the bigger picture.
    Sounds like a game that will always end in a stalemate.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi
    I have to question your modus operandi, as you make statements about personal edification but choose to serve others in rather menial jobs. What would be to stop you from building the education to work a market to your advantage and provide your family with some kind of security? You're a pretty well read man. Don't tell me that you would rather work for small change and read spy novels than live the lives you read about. There's a time to move from fantasy into real life.
    Motivation.

What about these busted ninjas

Crazed MVS Addict

Amazing how its almost 30 years old and were atill discovering shit about the Neo. This system is crazy.

Thread Information