Memory card / headphone decal

esqueleto

n00b
Hey guys, working on restoring my MVS 4 slot and I was curious if anyone had the art file for the memory card slot. I've seen a couple people selling the art, but the sites look like they haven't been updated in a while.

Looking for
vqDHWcbl.png

to complete this...

tTVlzM5l.jpg

Last edited:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Been looking for this too. Is that your CP? If so, is that powder coated satin black or semi-gloss?

esqueleto

n00b
Been looking for this too. Is that your CP? If so, is that powder coated satin black or semi-gloss?

Yes, this one was beat when I found it! I stripped it, tossed it in the media blaster and had it powder coated. I did request flat black, but as you can see there is a bit of sheen to it. I'm not disappointed at all! I think when I'm done with the rest of cabinet it will look fantastic. I was lucky enough to locate the new CPO on ebay, I see them fairly often so keep an eye out. I think facebook has officially replaced KLOV and eBay as the go to place to locate parts these days too. Too many collector groups to keep track of.

y24Lkcqh.jpg

I did locate the requested file, I'll print a couple extra seeing as this was hard to come by. Thanks for your reply's.

uvOmPWo.png

drmadd220

n00b
esqueleto,
What material are you printing it out on? I would be interested in getting one of these from you.

Last edited:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
If it turns out well and if you're willing to make more, I'd be interested. Also pretty funny how literally ALL of them turned yellow over the years. How much did the powder coat job cost? I'm assuming it wasn't that bad since you had it media blasted beforehand. Also gonna get the sticks and buttons replaced with Sanwa JLWs for the sticks and IL concaves for the buttons. Might as well since I have to take em out anyway. :lolz:

esqueleto

n00b
I will probably just print on some 3m controltac since thats what I have on hand. I wish I had a thicker material, I'll experiment with some laminate and see it that makes it more rigid. As for the powder coating, It was $30 for the panel, but I took a few coin doors and some marquee retainers so he might have given me a price cut. In all, I dropped of 30 pieces so he had some work to do.

drmadd220

n00b
I will probably just print on some 3m controltac since thats what I have on hand. I wish I had a thicker material, I'll experiment with some laminate and see it that makes it more rigid. As for the powder coating, It was $30 for the panel, but I took a few coin doors and some marquee retainers so he might have given me a price cut. In all, I dropped of 30 pieces so he had some work to do.

Let us know how the experimentation goes.