Stuff like this makes me lose even more faith in humanity...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I feel cunty this week...so I guess it is what it is.

Here, we have this house for sale:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11135-N-Stone-Creek-Dr-Dunlap-IL-61525/111104707_zpid/

Great town, nice neighborhood, only a couple of years old. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2600'ish sq/ft. finished space, and additional 2500 sq/ft unfinished.

Now...I have zero issues with a house like this, it's existence, or that people can afford such a thing.

No, my issue is with the seller.

This gal pops up on my FB page announcing that she is selling her home. Ok, fine.

The reason for that sale? Well, that's simple; when the built the house, they had a family of 3, they wanted 4....but the good lord above blessed the with twins. Wow...now a family of 5. All these bodies in such small confines just won't do. No, according to her they've just now "outgrown" that house and need more space. I guess the 4 bedrooms just aren't enough for a married couple with 3 kids. They could finish the 2500 sq/ft basement like most people do...but nah, butter just get something larger.

With 3 generations living under one tiny roof, people living in boxes under an overpass, kids growing up in filth...it's fucking hard not to tell this cunt just how vapid she is.

Again, I have zero issue with their ability to own such a home, I just have a massive issue with they way she is expressing her "need".

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Sounds like female reasoning to me

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Why do people always feel the need to add some story to whatever they are doing.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
sometimes people make excuses like this when they fucked up. She's going for the sympathy sale not realizing she's sounding like an entitled cunt.
It could be possible they can't afford this house, and they actually need to scale down. She's just too proud to say that.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
sometimes people make excuses like this when they fucked up. She's going for the sympathy sale not realizing she's sounding like an entitled cunt.
It could be possible they can't afford this house, and they actually need to scale down. She's just too proud to say that.

Oh no...she'll buy larger...and then pop up on FB to tell everyone about how much better it is in their new, $750,000 home.

My wife's boss is this way. He actually has the steel to complain to my wife at times about his massive $750,000 home...for him and his three children, one of which is off to college.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
who fucking gives a shit what some random bitch does?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Let them exist and live your life, worrying about what other people do and what not is something we can all afford to do less...

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
hahaha outgrew a 2500 sq foot house. Make two kids share a damn room

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
It's like people who have two kids and suddenl need a car that seats seven. No you don't. You want one, because you like the idea of it. You don't need some massive submarine of a vehicle. Just like these clowns don't need a bigger house. They're just rich fucks who want a change.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Wants and needs can blur when you have the resources to afford something. I agree that in the grand scheme of things their perception of reality is off a bit.

I can't believe that house is worth that asking price to be honest. I mean, it's nice don't get me wrong, knowing what you can get in other areas would make that a tough pill to swallow just outside Peoria.

I'm in a similar boat though. We have another one on the way putting us at 2 kids. We want a bigger house. Our current one is 1,880 sqft. Do we need it need it? No. But we feel like it would make us not feel on top of each other. It just depends on what you're used to. People in England couldn't fathom the living space we have here in America. Some envy it some could care less.

I'm from the country so I'm accustomed to having lots of room.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
This right here. Her husbands balls are probably mounted on the living room wall as well.

Sounds like she keeps the cock in purse for later use. Or the mailman is extremely fertile.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
It's their life, their money, what should you care?

We're a family of 4 and about to build a house double the size of that. No real pressing need for more space, just doing it because.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
People in England couldn't fathom the living space we have here in America. Some envy it some could care less.

This.

That house would be easily $3m+ where I live. Then again it's ugly as sin, do they not have glass in Illinois? It looks like one of the furnaces at Dachau.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,

Exactly this. I'm very disappointed by this thread. The topic made me think it would be about people microwaving puppies. I can't get outraged by yuppies being yuppies.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's their life, their money, what should you care?.

Smokes has always cared about trivial shit that she shouldn't care about but does.

Edit: christ i feel so poor after looking at those pictures knowing I'll never own a home like that

Edit 2: smokes thanks for making this thread. Chinese love talking about how much apartments cost here, and one of the questions I get asked most often is how much do houses cost in America. Obviously there are many factors to consider and I can never answer satisfactorily... but next time I'm showing them that zillow link.

I showed someone this morning and they said that's about how much a 100 squared meter apartment in downtown Beijing cost, LMBO...bubble's gonna pop someday...but, at least they pay in cash here, no mortgages...

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

We're a family of 4 and about to build a house double the size of that. No real pressing need for more space, just doing it because.

iknorite?!

Someone's jelly.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I don't really care about the story or any of that, wife has an aunt and uncle that live in suburban DC and 'God told them' they should move from their similar 500k house and buy this 900k McMansion house after all of their kids had moved out. People spend silly money on housing.

These folks are paying $16k and rising in property taxes as of 2016.

Fuck that noise.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Social climbing starts with housing... as does social falling. Owners may change, but history just repeats itself.