MV1FZ Bram error......help

alessandro

n00b
Unfortunately I have no boards to take C1; I've seen electronic schemas to check BRAM connections (CS, OE, WE), from schemas available on the network you can not read the connections, it's really difficult. GADGET UK thank you very much for your help even if we can not solve it, I've seen all your videos on youtube, I'm doing my compliments.
Soon I'll be back with another problem that afflicts at least 3 failed cards I have

Hello .... I know this topic is old, but after trying all the tips in this topic ... some, in the used mv1fz, worked and others did not ... like backup ram errors .... I analyzed the BRAM chips, in mv1fzs and are CY62256LL-70SNXC in RAM3 (LOWER) and RAM4, after comparing the data sheet with the data sheet CXK58256MM-12L, I suppose they are original chips incorporated in the manufacture of NEO GEO MVS and I see only the GND VCC CE OE e WE lines are the same ... but address and inp lines. and outp. lines have different designations ....this can cause this kind of problem....??? sorry my english

THANKS

Last edited: