Open letter to SNK: Steven Seagal in KOF

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This is an open letter to SNK, requesting they make Steven Seagal a secret playable character in its next King Of Fighters game. I suspect his move list would be similar to Michael Max's, but with slaps, rather than punches.

Such an addition would inject new energy into the world renowned franchise. For those of you who are on-board, please voice your support below.

206.gif

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
im not sure. which version of Seagal? i always saw a bit of young Seagal in Robert's original design.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
mLoNOP8.gif

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
im not sure. which version of Seagal? i always saw a bit of young Seagal in Robert's original design.

yeah, steven seagal was a big influence to snk characters such as robert and geese howard. seagals's above the law is basically art of fighting the movie.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
There has to be different versions. We need an Above the Law and Out for Justice Seagal at very least. An older version of him from Steven Seagal: Lawman would be dope too.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
How about one step further and just go full create a character? Haven't they had that in wrestling games for years?

I'd rather see the "Muscles from Brussels" in the game than Seagal

Last edited:

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
This would be a dangerous experiment. The Large Hadron Collider could be needed.

The coming together of two such super entities of the known universe such as SNK and Segal (The planet's most dangerous man) could have catastrophic consequences for all mankind.