Rare gameboy color game?

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Thanks! I guess that other seller is just being a shitlord. Still unsure why this game is so hard to find.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Probably a regional game and with a lower print run. But in games rare got retarded. Rare can just be real rare, low numbers and interest which means cash. But with games, if someone just says it's rare or excellent, then you get the faux rare nerd tax from shitlords as you put it. A legit one, even if the price does suck, Shantae. Came out a year after the GBA arrived, Capcom did the smallest run on that, so the price blows and it's a known thing too.

In Japan/EU you have another with Trip World on GB as that one easily even with a horrible sticker goes over $100 as it wasn't a huge release, but it also wasn't minimal like Shantae but because the US didn't get it collectards go stupid over it scooping the game up and you get the same nerd tax like that Addams family game gets.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It looks to be uncommon, not rare. It may have little perceived value, which would be why it doesn't show up on Ebay as much, but you can get one currently for 8 euro. Yet, Ebay is not a great place to find games anymore. There are many games that are not rare or valuable that never or rarely show up on Ebay individually.

PigInTheMud

Tarma's Gun Polisher
It looks to be uncommon, not rare. It may have little perceived value, which would be why it doesn't show up on Ebay as much, but you can get one currently for 8 euro. Yet, Ebay is not a great place to find games anymore. There are many games that are not rare or valuable that never or rarely show up on Ebay individually.

Where did you find one for 8 euro? I don't really buy games online except from ebay, amazon, or forums. I've been having a similar issue with Puzzle Link 1 boxed US. It's really cheap when it shows up but it's very hard to come by