If Hacking is Revealing 100% True Information- Why Do We Not Embrace It?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyone with a brain would know it could not have been Russia who would have done this action anyways. Intelligence agencies do not share information. It would have been more valuable for Russia to keep this, so that others would not know they had it.

You do understand the circumstances under which the emails were released right?

When the accusations came out, Russian Intel hastily released documents through an account known as Guccifer 2.0 to try and provide cover and "prove" that it was a loan individual and not Russia Intel that hacked the servers. But the documents they released further implicated Russia.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You do understand the circumstances under which the emails were released right?

When the accusations came out, Russian Intel hastily released documents through an account known as Guccifer 2.0 to try and provide cover and "prove" that it was a loan individual and not Russia Intel that hacked the servers. But the documents they released further implicated Russia.

But Guccifer 2.0 did not get emails. He only put out documents. The Wikileaks dump of DNC emails was separate (October 2016) and that is the one where Assange wouldn't say who it was and who people think it was Seth Rich. The Guccifer 2.0 stuff was from early June or May 2016 and Wikileaks had no problems saying it was from that guy.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But Guccifer 2.0 did not get emails. He only put out documents. The Wikileaks dump of DNC emails was separate (October 2016) and that is the one where Assange wouldn't say who it was and who people think it was Seth Rich..

It is true that the so called Guccifer 2.0 did not leak emails. "He" leaked other documents to prove the hack.

But you are wrong on your timing.

But really, there wasn't anything released that was worth holding onto. If the Russian interference was merely an intelligence gathering operation, then you would assume that they would hold on. But in reality, it was as much a muck racking operation as it was a intelligence gathering operation.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But for the record, you do agree that:

1. The Russians Hacked the DNC.
2. Guccifer 2.0 the work of Russian Ops.

Correct?

So a little bit of Occam's razor will go a long way.

1. The Russians Hacked the DNC, Proved they did so and probably released those emails to boot.

or

2. Vince Foster 2.0

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I cannot agree with anything because I do not know. There is no "belief" in the news, if it is then it is not fact but a new type of religion. If you do not know, you can speculate or you can present information, but there is no "it is this 100%" because I do not know this.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sometimes, it isn't worth talking about the .001%.

I will go out on a limb and say that If I were to buy 10 lottery tickets a week for life, I will never win the jackpot.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Maybe the whole russia thing is all a big misunderstanding.
Like a Three's Company episode.