Thread: CORGS (Columbus Ohio Retro Gaming Society) May 27th

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

CORGS (Columbus Ohio Retro Gaming Society) May 27th

CORGS Con May 27th in Columbus Ohio.

I'll be there if there is anybody in the area we can meet up and talk about how awesome we are and all that jazz.

US Neo Geo AES system: serial #015732

Mr. Tater

I will be there helping out 16-bit (Carlson) at his booth. More than likely, he'll be the only one with any import Famicom stuff for sale.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I will be there helping out 16-bit (Carlson) at his booth. More than likely, he'll be the only one with any import Famicom stuff for sale.

Jon
    Now it's a party Johnny Maximum will be there
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by Ralfakick View Post
    Now it's a party Johnny Maximum will be there
    One hour away so, what the hell, right?

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

One hour away so, what the hell, right?

Jon
    Yeah you drive a lot further for other events, you're definitely a Phatal Philly member, see you soon bud
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I'll be there with Bryan (Bryan's Video Trader) We will be the guys showing up late and having way too much stuff.

US Neo Geo AES system: serial #015732

Cheng's Errand Boy

I really need to start watching for these sort of things in my area. (Was working today anyhow.) Only a 2 hour drive for me.

Thread Information