Destiny 2

lions3

Igniz's Servent
What system you going to play on?

I'm debating PS4 vs PC. I'm assuming PS4 will continue to have the largest user base. But with locked in 30 fps. While PC will have unlocked frame rate. Plus hosted on Battle.net instead of Steam.

Hmmm..decisions decisions.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm not sure I wanna do it all over again...

But maybe...

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
probably going to get for my xbox one as that is where I have family and friends who play it

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I just found a really good deal on an Xbox One S, which I've wanted for a while for the 4k Blu Ray capability. It comes with Destiny 2, so I am trying to decide if I should play it or trade it in for something I am interested in. I played a bit of Destiny 1 and felt it was ok, but nothing special. Is the sequel much of an improvement?

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Pulled the trigger on PS4. I just couldn't wait another month for the PC version. Plus Sony still gets some exclusives.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I got it on PS4, phenomenal upgrade over the original so far. Loving it.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I was wondering if this one is worth it if the first felt stale fairly quick.

I was ok with it for a few weeks but then I got bored as I dislike multiplayer combat. Eventually my nephews started playing for a few more months and I'd play along in the evenings then in team based stuff which was fine. My biggest problem was it lacked the usual MMO like setup where you had a lobby to match up random teams with people to take on the stories or random events (like phantasy star online, guild wars, wow, etc.) A lobby would have made the game amazing, but crippling it to an existing friends list was pure bullshit.

Does D2 allow random team building? Or, is there such a great story a single player could keep busy for a lot of hours kicking its ass and feel it is worth it?