Raiden V Director's Cut PS4

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
^You're welcome!~

I must've missed your post. Thanks, Great shooter. After I beat it it made me do it all over I guess on a harder difficulty but never got a chance to do the full run. Think I'm going to do it tonight. Mame is a beautiful thing.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Du you really have fun credit feeding with games like this? I dunno, it's more fun to play for a 1CC IMHO but to each their own.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Du you really have fun credit feeding with games like this? I dunno, it's more fun to play for a 1CC IMHO but to each their own.

Ugghh, I told you already, I'm not into games like that. I play games for fun and enjoyment. I like to enjoy the Visuals on the screen, the music, sound effects, sometimes a good story. I enjoy a little bit of a challenge but I don't play to get frustrated.

You mentioned about kicking my ass in SF before and I enjoy playing SF but I play it more because I genuinely love SF and not because I'm good at it. I love the Characters, The stages, Music, the backstory of some of the Characters. I could play the game over and over against the cpu and I'm fine with that. I just don't take games that seriously. Haven't taken a game serious since I was like 14.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Haven't taken a game serious since I was like 14.
This is coming from a 30 something year old member of a video game forum...I wonder how many people share your view? I bet most of them do, hey that's cool I guess, in a oblivious sort of way. It almost comes across as if you're proud of being this way, lol. You're in a video game forum buying video games left and right for all these years, prolly spent quite a bit of money over the years too...I'd call that serious enough, you're just not into playing the games at your best, that is all. Does this apply to everything you do in life? Are you good at anything? Honest questions since you're sharing aspects of your life and all.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Does this apply to everything you do in life? Are you good at anything? Honest questions since you're sharing aspects of your life and all.

No, I've always been competitive in sports. Always was into Athletics. Never been much of a book worm and never reached my full potential that I could have in school, only some college but Sports were more my thing. I take my Job seriously. I also take my family seriously. Video Games are something I don't care that much about. At this point in my life I prefer watching a good Sporting Event on TV than I do playing a video game. I sold off most of my collection already because I don't play my games as much and just stuck with Everdrives. I enjoyed collecting because I was a collectard like I've mentioned before. I still play games but just to chill.

You want to play Video Games Seriously for the rest of your life, go for it, that's your thing. Not my thing.

In case you haven't noticed. This Forum Isn't just for talking Video Games and alot of guys here play games casually. Who cares if you 1cc the game? Totally gay.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I must've missed your post. Thanks, Great shooter. After I beat it it made me do it all over I guess on a harder difficulty but never got a chance to do the full run. Think I'm going to do it tonight. Mame is a beautiful thing.

Whats cool about VP1 is the only "mechanic" you need to worry about is getting a 100% hit rate. Definitely something even a casual player can accomplish, which makes the game super-accessible IMO.

Also doesn't hurt that the presentation is........

...... Top-tier.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...Who cares if you 1cc the game? Totally gay.

I don't think people that 1CC games do it for anyone else but themselves, at least I don't and I'm sure many others feel the same way. You got some weird issues with people playing video games at the best of their ability, at least that is what it sounds like, totally gay BTW.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I don't think people that 1CC games do it for anyone else but themselves, at least I don't and I'm sure many others feel the same way. You got some weird issues with people playing video games at the best of their ability, at least that is what it sounds like, totally gay BTW.

I have no Problem with people playing video games and playing them to the best of their ability. I said thanks for letting me know about Viper Phase Thank god for Mame and you proceeded by saying Du you really have fun credit feeding with games like this? I dunno, it's more fun to play for a 1CC IMHO but to each their own.

So I could only enjoy a game if I 1cc it? That is just dumb. I don't care if I 1cc or Credit Feed. I dodge bullets and if I get hit, I die. If I lose all my lives I add some extra quarters and continue. Simple as that.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Whats cool about VP1 is the only "mechanic" you need to worry about is getting a 100% hit rate. Definitely something even a casual player can accomplish, which makes the game super-accessible IMO.

Also doesn't hurt that the presentation is........

...... Top-tier.

HAHA. Yea, the game is very nice looking and fun to play.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have no Problem with people playing video games and playing them to the best of their ability. I said thanks for letting me know about Viper Phase Thank god for Mame and you proceeded by saying Du you really have fun credit feeding with games like this? I dunno, it's more fun to play for a 1CC IMHO but to each their own.

So I could only enjoy a game if I 1cc it? That is just dumb. I don't care if I 1cc or Credit Feed. I dodge bullets and if I get hit, I die. If I lose all my lives I add some extra quarters and continue. Simple as that.

I never said 1CC is the only way to have fun, it just is for me, thus IMHO. I saw you make a comment about the second loop and I wondered how you got there but I also assumed you credit fed your way there and I was right, not hard to figure that one out.

As for VP1; Second loop is harder, sure, but rank drops as you die as well, so I dunno, take it as you wish but I find it rather mind numbing to just keep going regardless of dying time and again. Most people aren't even aware there are 2 versions of this game (not talking about regions) old and new/USA, try both, old is for the more hardcore type but you can still credit feed your way through it.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I don't think people that 1CC games do it for anyone else but themselves, ...

A one credit clear is something very personal, there's an intimate thing going on between you and the game. Doing it primary for other people is missing the point entirely. So, it would be nice if your were right. There's reasonable doubt, though.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser

Actually there is another mechanic that throws a wrench in this, but it's not talked about much: medal carriers drop double medals if you let them live until they start moving up the screen. Routing gets really tight if you want to maximize this, as you need to be aggressive enough for 100% yet somehow not kill carriers too soon.

Last edited: