Anyone following the Baylor sex lawsuits?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Surprise surprise, right?

Baylor scouts enticed prospects with white women. Freshmen athletes were tasked to hunt down female freshmen and have them drugged for gang raping. The athletic program groomed girls to peddle to prospects.

Baptist Christian University my ass.

The coaches and managers have managed to find work at other schools, including liberty, Utah, and others. Basically, everywhere you would think good Christian morals would Trump greed and lust and banality.

This is going to be worse than PSU.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
This seems like it is framed for the War Room.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Sounds disgusting but no way it's worse than Penn State. At Penn State it was happening to young children, not 18-23 year olds.

I mean both schools deserve to be shut down for it but they aren't on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Fuck Baylor, I hope they are banned for life. Also, Fuck Penn State and Joe Pa

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Penn State and Baylor both deserve the "death penalty." But, as Penn State made clear, the NCAA doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about this and the fans at these schools will overlook anything. As a huge football fan, I am massively disappointed in how terribly these programs and the NCAA have represented the sport. I mean, the things that happened to the victims are horrendous. I just don't know how you can't do anything about that.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Penn State and Baylor both deserve the "death penalty." But, as Penn State made clear, the NCAA doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about this and the fans at these schools will overlook anything. As a huge football fan, I am massively disappointed in how terribly these programs and the NCAA have represented the sport. I mean, the things that happened to the victims are horrendous. I just don't know how you can't do anything about that.

Fuck Baylor! Fuck Penn State!
And FUCK the NCAA!

Only team ever given the "death penalty" was USC and they were accused of way less.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Fuck Baylor! Fuck Penn State!
And FUCK the NCAA!

Only team ever given the "death penalty" was USC and they were accused of way less.

That was SMU not USC. USC had a bunch of wins vacated and loss of scholarships. SMU was banned from competing for a year.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
That was SMU not USC. USC had a bunch of wins vacated and loss of scholarships. SMU was banned from competing for a year.

USC lost 30 scholarships, 10 a year for three years, vacated a Natonal Championship, wins, plus students were allowed to transfer out, without sitting out a year. In addition the football team was banned from playing in a bowl game for two years.

Todd McNair a running back couch during those years is currently suing the NCAA, if you look at the evidence, the NCAA screwed over USC. People were upset SC was at the top and wanted to stop their run.

Fuck the NCAA!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
USC lost 30 scholarships, 10 a year for three years, vacated a Natonal Championship, wins, plus students were allowed to transfer out, without sitting out a year. In addition the football team was banned from playing in a bowl game for two years.

Todd McNair a running back couch during those years is currently suing the NCAA, if you look at the evidence, the NCAA screwed over USC. People were upset SC was at the top and wanted to stop their run.

Fuck the NCAA!

Ok...

That's not the death penalty.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Rapists should be put to death.

And I'm against the death penalty.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Ok...

That's not the death penalty.

I understand, but when the NCAA fucks over a team that is on top it feels like the death penalty.

It doesn't matter now. HOpefully McNair wins his lawsuit proving the NCAA fucked both USC and him over. (The NCAA has appealed, postponed, requested a change of judge, etc. for years in hopes of throwing out the lawsuit. Think the NCAA has exhausted every opportunity to thow out the lawsuit, and it will finally take place next year.)

Ever since the USC sanctions the NCAA has been cautious of handing out severe sanctions. I wonder if they will continue being this way?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Is there anything schools/fans/etc. won't overlook for football/winning/money? This is awful, specially for a religious school.

Just blow up the Big XII already. It's my favorite football conference, but it is a wreck.

Marek

Banned
Sounds disgusting but no way it's worse than Penn State. At Penn State it was happening to young children, not 18-23 year olds.

I mean both schools deserve to be shut down for it but they aren't on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe not worse. But just as bad at least. Getting drugged and raped by a half dozen men is every bit as traumatizing as getting fucked by an old man in the shower

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is there anything schools/fans/etc. won't overlook for football/winning/money? This is awful, specially for a religious school.

Just blow up the Big XII already. It's my favorite football conference, but it is a wreck.
I met a member of this site and the subject of sports came up. He mentioned that he didn't like a particular sport (soccer) because it brought out the stupid in people. I think that this can apply to all sports. College sports in America have a near religious draw to them.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

But if you'd put them to death but don't actually kill them they'll just be in some sort of long term torture limbo?

Hmm, plan has merits. As you were.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

Disagree. Far too many falsely imprisoned rapists right now. Plus mutually drunk sex is rape now. Also, any time the woman changes their mind afterwards it is now rape.
I'd go with castration if we had omnipotent clarity in these cases.

Anyways, Baylor PR must be working overtime as the major news networks have been quite mild in reporting this news. Some of them seem to be waiting on more details.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Disagree. Far too many falsely imprisoned rapists right now. Plus mutually drunk sex is rape now. Also, any time the woman changes their mind afterwards it is now rape.
I'd go with castration if we had omnipotent clarity in these cases.

Anyways, Baylor PR must be working overtime as the major news networks have been quite mild in reporting this news. Some of them seem to be waiting on more details.

I was being a bit hyperbolic. I mostly agree with you. Leaving life and death up to a jury is just fucked - way to many false imprisonments as you say - I think actual, real, rapists are fucking scumbags, along with murders, and slavers. I wouldn't cry if those type of people died...i'm not really advocating they be put to death, but I have little sympathy for that type of willful evil.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
]If it wasn't for Rapists, Murders and Slavers we wouldn't have had enough people to sign the Constitution

I was being a bit hyperbolic.

And he was being disgustingly hyperbolic.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

Once you cross a threshold, it doesn't matter, those victims aren't really alive anymore.

I would find it more surprising to find a sports program that doesn't sacrifice young women to their athletes.

Solution: Point all the feminists towards sports programs, and shut them down. Problem solved.