Sir Roger Moore dies aged 89 after short battle with cancer

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
RIP. As goofy as some of the movies he was in were, I still really enjoyed all of them.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Never really seen any Roger Moore bond movies, which is the best one? They all seem pretty campy

The Spy Who Loved Me.

Moore totally hit his stride in this one.

Not only Roger Moore's best, but one of the few Bond films that can stand apart from the series as a superb action movie.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The Spy Who Loved Me.

Moore totally hit his stride in this one.

Not only Roger Moore's best, but one of the few Bond films that can stand apart from the series as a superb action movie.

First Bond film I saw in the theater and probably my favorite.

Live and Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun and For Your Eyes Only are also very good.

Unless you're a Bond fan Moonraker and Octopussy are too campy for most.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Sad day indeed R.I.P roger moore.Roger Moore is when i first started to watch james bond as a kid.Sure his run was rather cheesey but that's what i like about it and i liked,how he didn't take the role seriously.By the way my favorite theme his first 007 flick.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Rest in Peace Mr. Moore, Mr. Templar, Mr. Sinclair & Mr. Bond. You'll be sorely missed.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
At least he made it to a decent age and it sounds like he wasn't battling cancer for too long. I'll never forger the "I think he's attempting re-entry, sir." line from that Moonraker. My dad always laughed at that part when he would watch it when I was a kid. It always pissed my mom off. RIP Sir Roger Moore :(

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I loved when Bond went to Harlem in Live and Let Die.

Here is a touching Moore story.