Ugh... When it's this close to home...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
ISIS is like The Terminator - It absolutely will not stop until you are DEAD.

Spoiler:

4623587866_0ab75e17b9.jpg

25d9258525d825ad25d9258525d825af25d825a825da258625d9258725d825a825d825a725d825b225d9258825d825a825d9258425d825a725da25af25da25af25d9258525d9258625d825a725d91.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Politicians have a hugely inflated risk of being subjected to attack compared to Joe Average. Morrissey needs a steak and a muzzle.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My Jan likes Morrissey... as a musician... (I don't know why... he sucks...)

...However, as a Human being... she thinks he's a cunt...

xROTx

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
These people on Facebook calling for retaliation or another "crusade" are making me lol....have they been living under a rock for the last 16 years?

By all means, execute the bombers and deport their fucking families, but this regime toppling and nation "building" is just creating more of this fucking shit.

The thing is that many of the suicide bombers of the last few months got radicalized or radicalized themselves in the countries they live in, like the UK, Germany, Spain, etc. Before that, most of them were normal youngsters who didn't pay much attention to religion until they came in contact with islamist circles who always are on the lookout for dumb and angry young lads they can turn into human bombs. Their bases of operations are mosques and quoran schools but also normal schools, playgrounds or youth centers frequented by kids of immigrants from the middle east or other places, and last but not least the net with tons of propaganda sites and forums.

It's very difficult to do separate the wheat from the chaff here because the activities of ISIS "instructors" take place in the middle of normal religious life among muslims who have no intentions to do any harm. You can't just ride in there and bomb it all to hell because you'd only hit the wrong people. What's more, the ISIS guys have set up cells of people who act independendly and have no connections to eachother, busting one doesn't affect the next one, that's why calls for arms are completely useless here. This is a political and social problem, over here and in the countries where most of the terrorists come from. The form of terrorism we're faced with at present has its roots in developments that started several decades ago and are very complex, that's why it's naive to believe we could solve the problem by killing a bunch of ISIS mercenaries or closing our doors to immigrants.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
rot how is the atmosphere with Muslims in the UK?

edit: met a brit here and the cunt would just go on and fucking on about muslims...like jesus christ dude chinese muslims are a world apart from mid-east muslims. dunno how applicable it is to most brits since most brits who come to china are fucking intolerable. just drunk and venting.

It's pretty bad when things like this happen. Unfortunately, brain washed nut jobs use Islam as an excuse to carry out this shit. It's the equivalent of a serial killer telling a judge "Jesus made me do it".

In the aftermath all Muslims are painted with the same extremist brush. It's sad on so many levels. It doesn't help that beardy fucktard Anjem Choudary 'represents' the Muslim population in the media.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
My Jan likes Morrissey... as a musician... (I don't know why... he sucks...)

...However, as a Human being... she thinks he's a cunt...

xROTx

Is he wrong though?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
People are too afraid to touch religion, especially politicians.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
People are too afraid to touch religion, especially politicians.

Religion, as a whole, does an amazing amount of damage to all people.The amount of pandering that politicians do to religious idiots is disgusting.

Fuck Islam...and fuck Christianity as well, for that matter. Fuck all religions.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Religion, as a whole, does an amazing amount of damage to all people.The amount of pandering that politicians do to religious idiots is disgusting.

Fuck Islam...and fuck Christianity as well, for that matter. Fuck all religions.

Amen to that!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Is he wrong though?

Yes and No...

Politicians are targeted...... For example the Death of Jo Cox... and not usually killed in an event like this...

It can be argued that her killer was a white extremist... not a Muslim nutcase who thinks a Zillion virgins are sucking his cawk bareback in Heaven...

As for the Queen not cancelling an event... Life goes on man.. The World keeps turning...

She was also brought up during WW2... so it makes sense that she should set an example to all of us that we shouldn't let these nutcases rule how we live...

Morrissey is spouting the same Leftist liberal thinking as that cunt Corbyn...

They'd happily let an extremist stab you repeatedly... as long as they're treated with respect and humanity afterwards...

Fuck both of them...

xROTx

PS. Fuck Merkel too...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is a political and social problem, over here and in the countries where most of the terrorists come from.

Still, it's hard to deny, that religion is, among others, a key motivation and rationale for terrorists and their manufacturers. A terrorist can be as inspirited as any other cleric. There's no Dalai Lama figure in the Islam, that could condemn their believes as untruthful ones.

It seems, that we can call terrorists murderers and separate their religion from their murderous actions, but we can't say that they aren't righteous Muslims at the same time.

...it's naive to believe we could solve the problem by killing a bunch of ISIS mercenaries or closing our doors to immigrants.

Closing doors to immigrants, yes. Closing doors to refugees, of course not. Still, the problem is, that fleeing costs sternly Dollars and those in need, don't have them. We opened doors to economy opportunists and opportunist terrorism -- not refugees. It's naive to believe, that any government would truly care for the latter.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
woah, come on now

Corbyn has already stated that he would do away with our Nuclear deterrent if he had his own way... and open the flood gates to free movement from the EU...

As he doesn't like Brexit...

So yeah... fuck him... Leftist leaning Communist nutcase cuntstain...

xROTx

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Corbyn has already stated that he would do away with our Nuclear deterrent if he had his own way... and open the flood gates to free movement from the EU...

xROTx

in all fairness though, using leftist as an insult/criticism is a bit harsh - left wing thinking doesn't necessarily have to imply crazy destabilizing policy.

-solution to world conflict would be have everyone have sex with each other thus doing away with racial distinctions in future generations

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
in all fairness though, using leftist as an insult/criticism is a bit harsh - left wing thinking doesn't necessarily have to imply crazy destabilizing policy.

It is TOTALLY fair... as the policies he would personally implement are LEFTIST...

It does not matter if they are viewed as destabilizing or NOT! As they are his leftist leaning thinking... hence, the argument you put forward is null and void...

PEACE and LOVE Bro'!...

NO... that is NOT how the REAL World works (... and I do not want to get into an argument about Semantics...)

xROTx

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
It is TOTALLY fair... as the policies he would personally implement are LEFTIST...

It does not matter if they are viewed as destabilizing or NOT! As they are his leftist leaning thinking... hence, the argument you put forward is null and void...

PEACE and LOVE Bro'!...

NO... that is NOT how the REAL World works (... and I do not want to get into an argument about Semantics...)

xROTx

dude..
peace and love Rot

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

xROTx

If it was up to your immigration policies, you would never have met Jan.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If it was up to your immigration policies, you would never have met Jan.

That was a different time... when certain parts of the World was at War with ze dreaded Commune_ism...

But of course you knew that Mister Chaz..:D

xROTx

PS. Still aint biting mofo... o//

EDIT: .../Hunting Charlie... has taken on a whole new meaning atm:keke:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Am I the only one who sees what is really happening with this, and other, attacks?

It's so similar to American 'school shootings' in that you get one or more suicidal nutjobs (who probably have Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.) looking to 'go out big' and enact their revenge fantasies on others in the process.

It's all about the crazy individuals ...the extremism, the religion is just the fuel that fires them.

If Islamic Extremists were really trying to fuck up Western nations in any kind of concerted way- then why do these things happen so sporadically?

It's because you need a NUT to actually go through with this bullshit.

Normal radical religious extremists are still prone to the very human urge of self-preservation.

You give me 100 Islamic Radicals and I bet I find no suicide bombers. Just do the math. How many Islamic extremists are there? Lots. How many suicide bombings are there every year?

Give me a thousand and I bet I get a handful of them that are up on the idea but won't actually ever go through with it.