Ugh... When it's this close to home...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I am getting sick of our governments tellig us after each attack that the security protocol will be maxed out. So far it's just words and this shit keeps happening. Way too easy also. How the fuck is it possible to plant explosives in a concert area. The so called secret services are all talk but no walk.
I'm glad now that I got hit by a severe financial crisis three years ago, will take me another three to get out of, cause I had plans to move to Manchester.

You can't stop small scale attacks like this, ever. At least not by security or intelligence etc etc. If someone wants to hire a truck and ram it into a school what can you do? Only way to stop it is to try and work out why they're so pissed and appease them. Lots of money seemed to cheer the IRA up enough to stop bombing us.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
feeling enriched yet?
think leaving the EU will protect you from this sort of thing? it's way too late for that.
you made you bed, now lie in it.

IF I wanted your input along these lines... I would've put this thread in the War room...

Seeing as my member of staff had his relative covered in blood... this line of comment will prob lead to some consequences...

Shock Jockey or not... you're not responding to some random cock blocking n00b... you're responding to me...

rot how is the atmosphere with Muslims in the UK?

edit: met a brit here and the cunt would just go on and fucking on about muslims...like jesus christ dude chinese muslims are a world apart from mid-east muslims. dunno how applicable it is to most brits since most brits who come to china are fucking intolerable. just drunk and venting.

It's already kicking off down the local pubs where I work...

The area I work in has a lot of Muslims... and a fair smattering of what I woud term.. "jobless self entitled chavs..."... of a particular colour orientation...

This is prob gonna get a helluva lot worse before it gets better...

xROTx

NeoLucian

New Challenger
...It's already kicking off down the local pubs where I work...

The area I work in has a lot of Muslims... and a fair smattering of what I woud term.. "jobless self entitled chavs..."... of a particular colour orientation...

This is prob gonna get a helluva lot worse before it gets better...

xROTx

I popped into one of the local pubs on the edge of town today, its definitely getting heated and people are starting to voice their opinions alot louder today than they were yesterday, come the weekend I dont even want to think what it could be like

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Pretty insidious MO to target kids at a pop concert, whatever your opinions, religion or nationality i'd like to think that fellow human beings would consider killing innocent children heinous and wrong.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
media is reporting it, but not as much as they should. i guess they are waiting to see if it is a white or brown person(s)

One of our family friends is from Britain and is quite open about why she left. She's lived next to my mom for over two decades now. She really didn't like the great indian immigration that has happened. it would be one thing if it was a melting pot of cultures, but she didn't think so. She's married to a black man, so it's hard to say she's racist. It's just no longer england in the populated areas to her.

I've heard many similar stories where people don't mind brown immigrants, as long as it's a culture mix and not a culture clash.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
IF I wanted your input along these lines... I would've put this thread in the War room...

Seeing as my member of staff had his relative covered in blood... this line of comment will prob lead to some consequences...

Shock Jockey or not... you're not responding to some random cock blocking n00b... you're responding to me...

If you think I approve of innocent people getting killed by fucking islamic terrorists you're mistaken. Maybe I was a bit too sarcastic I admit.

Nothing ever changes. Next time it's gonna be some other city near you or not. There will be talks about changing this, that bla bla etc but nothing will change as usual because god forbid offending those noble brown, and of course, peaceful creatures! Blame it on the open door policy of the EU letting just about anyone in without knowing what they're letting in exactly. People like that shithead muzzie mayor of London telling you such things are to be expected in major cities.

Sweden, France, the UK, Germany are all fucked thanks to our governments and it's too late now. They're still voting for the people who are selling them out in the name of "cultural enrichment" because surely you don't want to be an evil nazi, right? France had their chance and they ruined it. Same with Austria and a couple of others. They'd rather destory themselves than protecting their own people from this shit, just madness.
Je suis [insert name here] anytime soon.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If you think I approve of innocent people getting killed by fucking islamic terrorists you're mistaken.

Nothing ever changes. Next time it's gonna be some other city near you or not. There will be talks about changing this, that bla bla etc but nothing will change as usual because god forbid offending those noble brown, and of course, peaceful creatures! Blame it on the open door policy of the EU letting just about anyone in without knowing what they're letting in exactly. People like that shithead muzzie mayor of London telling you such things are to be expected in major cities.

Sweden, France, the UK, Germany are all fucked thanks to our governments and it's too late now. They're still voting for the people who are selling them out in the name of "cultural enrichment" because surely yo don't want to be an evil nazi, right?
Je suis [insert name here] anytime soon.

I know that Mister Shroom...

However... you indicated in your post that the Brexit was designed to stop these incidents...

You post reads like a snarky back bite concerning the Uk referendum... You're exact words are this:

"feeling enriched yet?
think leaving the EU will protect you from this sort of thing? it's way too late for that.
you made you bed, now lie in it."

I know Terrorism happens... I accept that...

What i do not accept is that you would use something like this to make a point concerning Brexit...

No amount of backtracking on your part will make me think otherwise...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure alot of brexit voters voted for leaving the EU, thinking it will stop immigration and therefore, these kind of attacks.

It's way too late for that though. If you don't import radical muzzies, they get radicalized in prison in your own country, seeing as your prisons are flooded with muslims.

Last edited:

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Thoughts and prayers with those that suffered in this tragedy. :crying:

Stay strong UK

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm interested in seeing what comes next regarding Brexit - is this going to strengthen either sides cause on way or another?

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'm interested in seeing what comes next regarding Brexit - is this going to strengthen either sides cause on way or another?

There is the freedom of movement debate but a lot of extremists are UK born and bred. Brexit aside it's tragedies like this that will no doubt bolster the governments determination to push through a snoopers charter, spying, censoring and essentially trying to police the internet. Basically eroding normal peoples freedoms and using pedo's and terrorism as an excuse.

It's a bit crass talking politics right now, what happened last night is utterly horrendous and hearing relatives on the news waiting for that all important phone call earlier today was truly heartbreaking :(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For perspective this happened at an Ariana Grande concert, which draws the same drawls as a Justin Bieber concert. And obviously it's a tragedy, but suddenly there are 22 less people in the world with shit taste in music. I admit I am a little torn.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
what takes the piss is that this will no doubt affect the UK elections - radicalizing one and all which is part of the aim of such an attack. it's a cry for attention.

I somehow see Labour's chances diminishing.
not saying this was self inflicted. but May does get a boost here.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
what takes the piss is that this will no doubt affect the UK elections - radicalizing one and all which is part of the aim of such an attack. it's a cry for attention.

I see it playing out just as you say. Plus the break in campaigning will kill off the momentum Corbyn was beginning to build.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I see it playing out just as you say. Plus the break in campaigning will kill off the momentum Corbyn was beginning to build.

adding to the fact that May called for a snap elections, the small tweaks seem to be set to loosen Corbyn's wheels (Corbyn's, and not Labour's because fuck (new) Labour).
that man has been against all odds since the beginning, it's amazing how far he's made it. but then... there is a "let him run the course" factor going on here. at some point the machinery will chew him up. he won't pull off a Trump.
even so, I've read recently that a million more young people had signed up to vote which can only be a good thing and indicative that they feel they have adequate representation in the candidates (probably mostly Corbyn).

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Poor children.

Their family's must be devastated.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For perspective this happened at an Ariana Grande concert, which draws the same drawls as a Justin Bieber concert. And obviously it's a tragedy, but suddenly there are 22 less people in the world with shit taste in music. I admit I am a little torn.

Heh... every so often you try and get me to bite...

Muhahahahaha... Aint gonna happen Chaz...:help:

I see it this way as well...

Corbyn is so Left wing... he'd prob think the only way to stop such attacks is integrate further...

The mood on the street is not good... and traditionally people consider the Conservatives as the party of Law and Order...

Pretty sure if Labour was struggling to get anywhere during the elections... this aint gonna help them...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
DAk-CcsXoAE_hbf.jpg

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Is it an immigration issue when the mussie that pulled off the attack in Westminster was born in Kent and lived in Birmingham.

As for politicians (and I hate the cunts) being in a bulletproof bubble did Jo Cox (Labour) not get shanked and shot on a UK street last year. Did Tobias Ellwood (Conservative) not deliver CPR on a Westminster pavement to a copper who was bleeding out.

We now have to roll out ’troops’ because our police force has been cut to the bone in the name of austerity over the past five years and that’s the only way we can bump up the numbers.

Fuck me can you imagine going out to Yates on a monday night for Morriseys birthday. I bet it was shite having three people show up and being told that curry mile was a no go. As much as I love the Smiths his mother should have swallowed him.

NeoLucian

New Challenger
Is it an immigration issue when the mussie that pulled off the attack in Westminster was born in Kent and lived in Birmingham.

As for politicians (and I hate the cunts) being in a bulletproof bubble did Jo Cox (Labour) not get shanked and shot on a UK street last year. Did Tobias Ellwood (Conservative) not deliver CPR on a Westminster pavement to a copper who was bleeding out.

We now have to roll out ’troops’ because our police force has been cut to the bone in the name of austerity over the past five years and that’s the only way we can bump up the numbers.

Fuck me can you imagine going out to Yates on a monday night for Morriseys birthday. I bet it was shite having three people show up and being told that curry mile was a no go. As much as I love the Smiths his mother should have swallowed him.

You're right its not an immigration issue its a radicalisation issue, doesn't matter where you are from if you are brainwashed!

As for Morrissey, cant stand the guy, speaking out and criticising just seems like another attempt to keep himself in the limelight