Do you like Andro Dunos?

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Hey y'all, I discovered this little gem the other day, it's a fun horizontal shmup. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Gradius III. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought, until now.

Anyone else fans of this game?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-05-21 17-31-06.png
    Screenshot from 2017-05-21 17-31-06.png
    875.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Yes, I like it. The NG has only a handful official great shooters (ghost pilots, pulstar, blazing star, last resort) and a few so so (tomato, twinkle) but I like this one!
When I showed it to my brother and asked him what system this was (md, pce, snes, sgx or neo geo) he thought it was MD.
So it is not that graphically intense but I love it!

geise

Mickey's Coach
Just this past month there was a SOTM for Andro Dunos. Go post some scores! I need to do the same. It got votes for it to be a SOTM so that sorta tells you there's enough people that enjoy the game.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey y'all, I discovered this little gem the other day, it's a fun horizontal shmup. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Gradius III. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought, until now.

I discovered a little gem the other day too. It's a fun vs. fighting game. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Street Fighter. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought until now.

It's called Fatal Fury.

Anyone else a fan of that game?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I discovered a little gem the other day too. It's a fun vs. fighting game. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Street Fighter. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought until now.

It's called Fatal Fury.

This is news to me. How many of these games are out there?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I wish I had a dollar every time someone on here was a smartass/dick.

MrWunderful

Stakes Winner
Is this one of those hidden gems I hear all the youtube hardcore collectors talk about?

Just kidding yeah its solid. I got a gradius feel from it a bit as well.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I enjoy it on the multi whenever I get the urge for some horizontal pew pew and I get frustrated from pulstar kicking my ass. It's enjoyable but I usually prefer the vertical shooters

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
OP you're supposed to make a poll saying something like 'Zed Blade VS Andro Dunos - which do you like more'

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
OP you're supposed to make a poll saying something like 'Zed Blade VS Andro Dunos - which do you like more'

Muthafucka just "discovered" Andro, how tha fuck ya think this bitchass trick gonna know Zed?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I also discovered a hidden gem today too as well, it's a fun horizontal beat-em-up called Burning Fight. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Final Fight. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought, until now.

Anyone else a fan of this game?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Great game, haven't played it in some time. Might just get it out for the weekend along with 2020 super baseball =)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I also discovered a hidden gem today too as well, it's a fun horizontal beat-em-up called Burning Fight. It looks and plays almost like a Neo clone of Final Fight. I think I've heard of this title before but never gave it much thought, until now.

Anyone else a fan of this game?

Is that the one with hobos that give blow jobs?

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy

It's called Fatal Fury.

It's funny you bring this up. You know how the subtitle on that game is "The King of Fighters?"

Crazy enough, I ran across a fighting game called that, too! It's kind of a neat crossover with Fatal Fury a bunch of other fighting games. Wicked concept, huh?

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

It's called Fatal Fury.

Street Fighter? Never heard of it. Why would anyone want to fight a street? Lame premise for a game!