FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
26d.gif

LOL

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Damn, that's peak niche gaming right there.

An obscure fighting game from a niche system on a long dead console only still played by niche gamers.

And why the original Breakers and not Breakers Revenge?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
And why the original Breakers and not Breakers Revenge?

Because breakers revenge wasn't ported to neo geo cd. You can't convince people this is an actual port to dreamcast without dat red book audio if you emulate the mvs rom.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Isnt this an NCI release? I remember that shitty artwork from when they announced the AES version...

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Looks like the release date (from the US seller at least) has been pushed back into June. I'll admit, I've been entertaining the idea of buying this. I know there are emulations of just about every Neo title for DC (which I don't buy or support), but I would like to support Breakers. Even if it helps Chui and Retro Sumus indirectly, it could be worth it. Acc. to the DCJY article, the emulator was tweaked to run more efficiently so it's not like they are just slapping it to disc.

I've never played Breakers and I'm not interested in playing competitively. I also don't have a way to play MVS games, so this might be the best way to see the game for me, even if it's not perfect. Anyone else buying it, but afraid to speak up??

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Looks like the release date (from the US seller at least) has been pushed back into June. I'll admit, I've been entertaining the idea of buying this. I know there are emulations of just about every Neo title for DC (which I don't buy or support), but I would like to support Breakers. Even if it helps Chui and Retro Sumus indirectly, it could be worth it. Acc. to the DCJY article, the emulator was tweaked to run more efficiently so it's not like they are just slapping it to disc.

I've never played Breakers and I'm not interested in playing competitively. I also don't have a way to play MVS games, so this might be the best way to see the game for me, even if it's not perfect. Anyone else buying it, but afraid to speak up??

I love Breakers and hear what you're saying, but somehow, this just doesn't seem to be the right way to celebrate Visco's legacy imho. I own breakers and breakers revenge on mvs and breakers on neo cd, and am aware of their present high cost. However, reportedly compromised gameplay in an unoptimized emulator wrapper isn't the optimal way to experience this awesome title.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Should have made a homecart from all new bits and pieces and sold it at a fair price.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Someone opened up that Lik-Sang wound. I think that one stings since (if memory serves) they basically "won" but lost due to court costs.

I don't mind more Dreamcast stuff, but this one seems like such a random choice lol

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,

I've never played Breakers and I'm not interested in playing competitively. I also don't have a way to play MVS games, so this might be the best way to see the game for me, even if it's not perfect.
tenor.gif

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I thought this was a cool idea until I read that the game doesn't even run at full speed. Yikes. I have the USB-GD Rom unit installed in my Dreamcast, so it's automatically a no-go for me. Not like I was even gonna touch this mess with a 39-1/2 ft pole anyway.

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
My thing is, why not fix Breakers Revenge and release that one instead?
Neo4All = Same shit :lolz: