Cool Neo Geo T-Shirts on Fangamer

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Greg why did you buy this t-shirt?

Why not. Like I tell my friends - I don't have tattoos, I have T-shirts. I like to collect anime, Game, pinball, and band T-shirts. Most of my shirts come from GoodWill or thrift stores for <$5. I will splurge if it's a cool enough Tee.

Think about all the money people spend on Tattoos. That buys a lot of $5 Tee shirts. Tattoos limit what jobs you can work at. No expensive tattoo removal either.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Most tattoos you can cover to a degree but stretching out your earlobes sticking shit in them???

They must not be fighters. I've seen all sorts of facial piercings get ripped out and lip ones knock out a tooth.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Most tattoos you can cover to a degree but stretching out your earlobes sticking shit in them???
That is one trend I don't get. It looks disgusting and I can't imagine how it'll look in another 15 years.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
You planning to start climbing that corporate ladder?

Maybe when I'm late 40s - early 50s. I can't do 9-5 work. I have too many appointments with therapists, psychriatrists, ARMS workers, Goodwill counselors. I need a job with a flexible schedule and working where I do accomplishes that. I'm a jack of all trades that works in several departments I cover for managers but don't get extra pay. The pay is abysmal, but I get vacation, personal days, and the fringe benefits of seeing hot moms in yoga shorts (there's a gym nearby).

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Bump in that they added two more, the red one is actually pretty sweet lookin IMHO.

FG-banner_hero-snk22.png

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/snk

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Tattoos are for try hard attention seeking faggits. The red ones looks good, too bad these are overprice low quality shirts.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Tattoos are for try hard attention seeking faggits.
As opposed to t-shirts for 25 year old dead arcade hardware. Those are for real cool doods!

Spoiler:
You sound like you never banged a tattooed chick.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Red one looks cool but I don't have any money for it right now. :(

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I might want that MVS shirt.

Did anyone else who ordered the blue old logo shirt get pink discloration (possibly from deodorant)? I did after wearing mine indoors for a few hours. I got a refund, I'm not really upset (though I would liked to have actually worn the shirt around, IDK if I'll wear it like this). But I'm curious how common this was.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
looks like a bleach stain to me.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
That is really weird. I've worn mine a few times but haven't noticed anything. I'll double check later just to make sure though.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Damn kid! Turn on the A/C. No need to be sweating balls in the house like that.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Man that sucks, makes me double-think buying as well. It's possible your deodorant and is mixing with the detergent or something. Do you possibly put oxy-clean in your washing machine, because I've personally had issues where the oxy reacts with something else and bleaches it accidentally.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
It was prior to washing, I had only worn it for a while and taken it off.

I actually looked on fangamer's website and they mention this in the description now (definitely wasn't there when I bought it):
https://www.fangamer.com/products/snk-retro-shirt said:
(Please note that anti perspirants with aluminum and/or salicylic acid may cause the blue shirt to stain!)

I should probably change my deodorant to a regular kind regardless, it doesn't cause me to antiperspire much at all ;p

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Hmmm, my ghetto Arm & Hammer antiperspirant hasn't messed with mine yet. I'll definitely keep an eye on it though. It must've happened to enough people that they added that warning.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Those are nice...I don't know how many SNK t-shirts I've seen and they were just bleh....
I wonder why they didn't mimic the print size of the Retro with the red MVS?? The bigger print looks great and would make that red shirt look even better imo.
BB

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Man wish the Windjammers was a tank top pink one.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
cut off the sleeves and wear it at least one size too small...

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I really like that Samurai Spirits shirt. I might actually order that.