Cool Neo Geo T-Shirts on Fangamer

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Jammers shirt reminds me of the one that 1cc T-Shirts did. Sucks that they are afk.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Can't say I care for the windjammers shirts.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Jammers shirt reminds me of the one that 1cc T-Shirts did. Sucks that they are afk.

I agree, I love a number of the shirts they did that I've got. I'm actually starting to wear them less because the printing is starting to fade/crack a bit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Haha holy shit, what kind of manchild fagit will pay $22 for a hat from a 1990s videogame?

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Haha holy shit, what kind of manchild fagit will pay $22 for a hat from a 1990s videogame?

lol, I ordered the hat! I love five panels and the rad 90s colors. Can't wait to sport that to the next Windjammers tournament.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Looks like they got new stuffz including a dogtag longsleeve and a NGPC shirt. New threads are expensive but well designed.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I would like the old SNK logo one if the logo were smaller. it doesn't look right at the size that it is, and ringer tee style fucks it up too.

Also, stylized fake fading on the screenprint is for posers. Looks like its on the red jersey tee w/ white NG logo as well which sucks because that would be the coolest one.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I would like the old SNK logo one if the logo were smaller. it doesn't look right at the size that it is, and ringer tee style fucks it up too.

Also, stylized fake fading on the screenprint is for posers. Looks like its on the red jersey tee w/ white NG logo as well which sucks because that would be the coolest one.

I actually just grabbed the old SNK logo one today, but I dig ringer style shirts, so it worked out ok.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
they would look better on a dude. the logo extends too far down the shirt and makes ppl with boobs look like their torso is too long IDK it doesn't look right. dudes look better in ringer style shirts too i think. If I ended up getting the red NEO GEO jersey shirt I'd turn it into a crop top.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

The faget has a matching pony tail to go with it.
product_Terry_Bogard_hat_photo1_1024x1024.jpg

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Just blew $120 on five shirts. Loving that big red styled jersey.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I was almost going to buy a few shirts until I realize they aren't 100% cotton. I've got a bit of a polyester allergy. :(

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
That Fatal Fury hat is sick as fuck, but I'd probably look like a total tool wearing it. I'm in for a schematics shirt though.